wira start engine problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Kyusuke_FD3S

Known Member
hi guys,

my wira is using carburetor,

i am suffering with start engine,

ok here is the symptom, when i turn my key to ON, starter crank the engine, then i feel the engine already start, i release my key, the engine die. i need to press fuel pedal and start again. somtimes i need to do it few times to get my engine start.

perhaps is not my autochoke problem, cause in the morning, yes is still the same i need to start for a few times, then engine only start, and my idle rpm is high during engine cold, no jerking when i drive.

when my engine warm, i still suffer the same symptom to start my engine.

the only way i didnt suffer the start engine problem is when i turn off my engine and immediately start back.

i am not sure whether is my fuel pump problem or not, i rev high rpm during driving, since it able to provide enough fuel, no jerking at all.

any other comment which part i shd look at?

Service carb... I had similar problems last time in my wira 1.3 carb. My carb last time cannot service already. Have to change. Since it is damn expensive, aroudn 800, I converted it to efi. Around 1400. higher initial investment but it is returned in 1 and a half years.

veloc,
wat are the items needed to convert to EFI?

Bro... I got the efi intake manifold with all injectors and sensors complete, air filter box and air pipe, TB, ECU, and distributor. Got second hand from recomendation by a friend. Another friend of his got a 1.3 engine lantai. SO he sell the parts off. Got all for around 800... The rest is the labour... When halfways doing, the workshop guy told me the efi fuel tank is different from carb. SO I told the workshop to help source for it. Just got a used one on the floor.

Around that la I think... Don't know got any stuff I missed out or not. But roughly that's about it.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom