wira engine problem

Apr 18, 2012
kota kinabalu
hi, i owned a wira 1.3 injections year of makin 2003. the car was using semi synthetic oil since the start n never missed an oil changing schedule. Recently, the car have a few problems. Early morning when i start the engine, the idling were not stable even after it has been warm up. And the dashboard meter showed an "engine check" sign even when i start to drive the car. After a few hrs of driving and park it with engine still running, there is a scent of petrol humes from the exhaust. (feels like the burning was not complete and it does consume extra fuel than normal about 0.25cent - 0.27cent a liter to the current fuel price of rm 1.90/liter). Then i open up the hood, n hears a "tapping" sounds in the stepper motor, and i seen some stain(oily or petrol stain, not sure) on the outter surrounding of the placement of the spark plug. Got it unplug, n i see a carbon accumulating it even i only uses it for only 2 months or so. i check my exhaust tail, it has a lot of carbon with sometimes throw up some liquid like substance and it smells like petrol (i use the car only 1-2 times a week). Other symptoms were there is a bubbling in the radiator cap with some rusty dark brown colour on it. ( currently i didnt use a coolant). ive check the dip stick n open up the oil cap, there is no "blow by" n no lost of engine oil. Does this symptoms i need to overhaul my car cos my mechanic says so?... :confused: thnks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo , how are you .

an oil catch bottle that i made ,

materials you will need = brain :hmmmm: , plastic bottle , 9mm hose , sponge like filter < like HKS element > this filter you can get when u buy items like computer parts , some wires , cutter and patience ...

picture 1 -you must firstly plan where to put the mouth of the hose so that it won't lead the air released back out to the carburetor or throttle .
if you noticed mine can be put beside a layer of steel that is attached to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience