MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
actually my worries is why the clutch (stage 2 or stage 3) so cheap compare to malaysia.? frankly speaking my cousin is comnig back from us.. so she can bring back for me.. but i worrying why the clutch so cheap.. 150us dollar isnt it too cheap compare to malaysia? not worrying whether got problem on it or not.. is.. is it suit and all component included or not.

iexit.. i looking for twin plate... 2nd hand with good quality i will accept.. of course cheaper better.. right? haha.

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
wow... have to beware.. me student.. work part time only.. haha.. okok.. let me consider 1st.. thanks for ur info

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Fishie, here is my 2cents... if you not getting 280WHP you can stick to organic. I use a semi race 3 puk everyday and its not even funny... its not hard to drive, but there will be some judder and driving in a jam will get very frustrating.

If you want to get around the hard clutch feel you can use the semi race but retain your original clutch cover.

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
actually for the moment now.. i got no rights to chase for more horse power although i demand for it.. ha.. i just want to get my car close to==> free-problems... i think i want a harder feel... semi race... i try to find.. hehe.. hope i can afford it. chill~~

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
think no need change clutch at this time..just replace the clutch pad enough..

anyway.. may i know again.. how to check whether my car with lsd or not?(think someone post it right? but cant find.. sry for disturbing again) a bit interesting in drifting now.. gonna learn.. wat else to be recomended to install for drift-car?

and.. sorry for the invitation to any events.. due to my study.. i got lack and lesser time going out.. assignment burried me.. sad case..

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
fishie,

LSD chk, remove drive shaft and tengok lubang :-). Or do lodes of donuts and see if the next car with LSD can do better donuts then you :P

Drifting on a MR2 is not as ideal as on a FR car, but i wish you the best of luck. Proper set up for drifting will give you the best chance of performing well.

Why not joint autocross instead.

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
just drift for fun... not wanna to be pro, not chasing for performance just for thrill.. hehe.. probably drift at the space nearby my house.. haven try drifting or donutts with my mr2 be4... feel like trying but dare not.. scare of hurting my car if i simply drift without any mod or settings.. lolx.

Last edited:

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
lolx.. today met 7 police cars when i went out.. from house to the tinted shop and came back.. walao... still dare simply find place practise?? haha.. later they keep come checking my wallet

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
thanks mic... i think thats i am planning to do --> changed pad/brakeline/bleed the brake fluid. however, i plan for a transplant this year end so just wondering if the brake pad can be reused on turbo caliper? hmm.. if not that will be a waste.
Front Brake pads - not samefor NA, 225 and 245.
Rear Brake Pads - same for aw11, SW20 and ZZW30.

:burnout:

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro im doing t-shirts and gifts do u all want to do for ur club ??
if u wan u guys can pm me and i can come for ur meeting and show u all what im doing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was game time, and only the cream of the crop were back to set aside the men from the boys. Bringing you’re A-game was mandatory, and boy did they bring it. The time to step up and be counted was finally upon them and based on the time sheets, every single driver was up for the count as Zerotohundred.com’s Time to Attack: Sepang, The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience