MAXIS..blood sucka

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
today i receive this message

your subscription for MaxisTV (variety pack) will be renewed tomorrow at RM20/month. To stop, reply STOP VP

what the h3ll is this, i never even subscribe this and they already put me in the subscribe list. and have to waste $$ to send STOP VP to them, if not they will make RM20 ....last time was the FIFA score updates...now this bloody MaxisTV..

anyone got the sms as well?

Call them up and ask them about it. The maxis plan75 is also bullshit wan, somehow. I still have to pay RM140 each month even though my usage is not much.

i remember you can complain this to an independent body, who handle complaint for all mobile telco, but I can't locate their name. Anyone can help? I want to launch report too

i oso on the maxis 75 plan .. i pay about rm100 even though i dont use up the rm75 every month .. thats about it ... if i use up to rm75 oso around rm100 ... then use more of coz pay more laa ...
they make their bills so blardy confusing one la .. so makes it pening to know what the hell exactly they are chargin ... hahahhahahaaa

im using rm75 plan my monthly call are rm100+/- then add rm62,50 so total is rm 162.50. i also dunno wat is the 62.50 is

QiW said:
i oso on the maxis 75 plan .. i pay about rm100 even though i dont use up the rm75 every month .. thats about it ... if i use up to rm75 oso around rm100 ... then use more of coz pay more laa ...
they make their bills so blardy confusing one la .. so makes it pening to know what the hell exactly they are chargin ... hahahhahahaaa
dude, my case is different, same package. 75 plan.

few days before my statement cut off date, i start monitor my car charges, gf will call up and check the balance. My usage is damn low, usually RM20-30. But statement show me different story, usually my statement balance will hit very close with RM75. like RM74.56, RM73.24.

I suspect something they did at the background. I know no doubt, I'll still pay RM5 per month, but they shouldn't show me wrong info in my bill.

Jun_EK9 said:
im using rm75 plan my monthly call are rm100+/- then add rm62,50 so total is rm 162.50. i also dunno wat is the 62.50 is
Jun_EK9, any sub-line you have?

sub line are worst...
my usage are low too.. but always end up around RM150 per month..

Prepaid is good .. i use both Celcom 019 and Maxis 012 .. Postpaid customers often face troubles ... :)

blacksamurai: subline got extra charges? i got 2 subline . 1 of them is under family line

i use PAckage RM75. i pay less than RM100. (sms,calls,3g,overseas calls,etc etc etc)

dont forget guys.. calls out is 15 cents per minute anytime anywhere. the more u talk,the more u can feel "how save u are on those calls" . but for me.. bills less than RM100 is damn good.

for people like me who use bills,that package 75 is damn good. coz i use for calls,sms,3G every single day,month,year.

if u r not a person which doesnt use phones too much,its not recommended to use bills,go for prepaid. much easier.

not like if u use prepaid,last time was 60 cents per minute,u tend to talk less than 1 minute,to save ur "balance"..

if bills,package 75,calls are 15 cents,damn i "gayut" on da phone for hours n hours man.. 2 hrs stop. then can continue 2 hrs more.. then more more more. at the end of da month. i pay less than RM100.

dun forget SMS also..

for me no problem la.. i do use calls a lot. 15 cents.. what do u guys want more lower than 15cents?.. hehe..

M4X15 rocks!

Last edited:
i think this is because Maxis recently offered free MaxisTV for 30-days to every subscriber. So now after the 30days they asking whether you wanna resume or not lor..

i THINK so only

Jun_EK9 said:
blacksamurai: subline got extra charges? i got 2 subline . 1 of them is under family line
Family line is RM50 per month at least.

yep agree wif QiW aka allan.. their bill altho itemised liao still confusing as well.. sumore dat time i wen to klg meksis centre still need 2 queue up to take number to allow my wife pre-paid to b converted to postpaid and den sub under my family plan package.. nabeh leh.. might as well they open one counter for enquiry and one for direct go take number.. dem kaw sor lan hai one dis meksis!

Regards,
Mike

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom