kelisa install SAFC 2..

snopp

Known Member
i brought a kelisa new model which is in orange colour..there is a big different between old model n the new model here.The ecu for old model made from japan and it has 3 socket but my car ecu is from philipina which have only 2 socket head.according to the p2 guy it say this ecu cannot be mod or cant be mod.Is oledi lock from the factory setting no matter how you do.so my question are:

any1 know bour this ecu?
who have install this into their car?
safc2 have 12 ne point compare to sacf1 which have 8 ne point so can i tune all the 12 ne point in the safc2?

thanks for viewing. :D

no what that ECu can be lock S-AFC.....i use S-AFC1.... good enuf but don't have volt meter... :(

Okay, it is rather simple. First u need to understand how an SAFC works. It;s called a piggy back controller because it is not intended to mod ur ECU so regardless of what ECU u are using, a SAFC can be attached. Lazy to explain further la.. Jus do a search in ZTH. I've done enough explanation bout how SAFC works before.

no matter lock or wut la..

1st- ecu is like a comp ... it will calculate if suddenly the injector inject too much fuel then de ecu will calculate n send signal to lower down the fuell

2nd- safc is to bluf dat ecu..safc stuff nvr touch the ecu.. just tap the view.. b4 this wire come from the engine part n go straight to ECU.. after safc.. the wire comes from engine.. go to SAFC den oni connect back to ECU.. so that is how safc bluf ECU.. ahahaa..

ok ok....hey guy..thanks for all ur info n explanation..really helpful. :D

I'm not sure if the new facelifted kelisa's ECU cannot be tuned at all, a Speedworks guy told me they use Siemen's ECU (friend confirmed to me, he checked his car already)

My guess is those mofos don't know how to install, so they said the new ECU can't be tuned at all. Unless, our local car engineers are to good, can lock the ECU in our cars. Malaysia boleh!! :P

If I'm not mistaken you'll need to tap the SAFC's wiring to the power, RPM signal, ground and air flow sensor's wire in your ECU. I think you'll need to find them first.

yes that wat my mec told me..but until now also he said can get the correct wiring from p2. :( now my SAFC2 just getting dusted...

if u wan to install.. go to KSP.. they will bring u to links to install.. if u wan to tune there also can.. u say the kelisa fello intro 1..im driving the new face lift also..

so ur car ecu also from philipine? the ecu is in grey colour just to confirm. :D

i'm selling the new limited ones for rm1180 and u have to add another rm50 for installation and setting

ok.. just check mine.. n yes... frOM PHILIPHINES!!!.. yerrrrr... sure performance drop kau kau

yes..in term of mod the previous from japan can tune and easy to mod but this from the other country is hard la...

damn... now can we just find a ECU n replace it? ez oni rite.. just unplug n unscrew n screw in n plug back...

its not as easy as u think, cos according to snopp, the old ECU got 3 socket and the new one got 2 socket...wiring arrangement may also be different... rpm may go to ignition, airflow may go to speed etc... last last ECU short curcuit...heheh

damn.. ya hor.. shiet..

yah i remember.. the fello who install my stuf.. took him quite long n take out sum books..manual la.. n finding which wire to which wire.. the chinese guy from links.. go there n install..if u wan to dyno other place its up to u ..

haha...if you wan to change to previous ecu then u have to change all the wiring and the throttle head also.cos new ecu timing is using step(that wat the mec told me) so u can notice that the engine is a bit noisy compare to the old model.if u really want to change it will cos u around 6k from that i better chan ge to other engine... :lol:

old model ecu RM2k plus
throttle head old model RM4k plus
wiring cheap cheap only RM300-400
(THIS IS ACCORDING TO THE P2 SERVICE CENTER)

nowonder!...isk isk isk..damn.. 6k better go for KE-VET .. ekhkehekhe..
the new TB is smaller rite..?

go n look for second hand old kelisa engine la...the one those people trade in when they transplant to turbo engine... im sure the price is very cheap....... even i sold my old complete kenari engine for less than 1000...all complete with wires,gearbox and ecu....even aircond compressor also included...and u say perodua will charge rm6k for these few small things???? crazyy....

by the way, its not KE-VET...its K3-VET...

Top Bottom