( HELP URGENTLY )WIRA SE air fuel ratio...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Project-D

To ALL the ZTH sifu.....
I'm seeking all ZTH sifu wise and knowleageble to assist me on a terrible incident that happen to me...

I own a WIRA SE 1.5 which had a simen ECU...
after installing and tuned the SAFC2 on my car in speedwork 3month ago with air fuel ratio is 12.8,I have a thought of getting it tune again but only this time will be optimal setting.
upon dyno to tune my SAFC2 again in speedwork,i seem to not getting the best Air Fuel Ratio...it keep on turning up and down 1st 12.8 and then automaticlly change to 14.7 and then change again to 16.8.. :frown: :frown:
and the worse thing is at 3th gear top speed the graft goes zeezaking up and down indicating not enough fuel going in..after a few try to tune the SAFC2 the overcome still the same(bad luck ).The guy in speedwork suspect the ECU got problem...
After had an appointment with EON to check the ECU with PDT2000 COMPUTER ANALYZER n had service the TB,the result is the ECU is in good condition and the air fuel ratio is the same..( normal 14.6).
After a sad and empty handed day,I just do not know what to do...nor do i know what the hack is wrong with my car.That why i seek all you ZTH sifu...for advise...
Do anyone encounter the same situation like me and found the way to tacker this problem??
There is no major mod on my car..just a KnN open pot fillter and a SAFC2.
Your advise are much needed.... :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

i've been longing to fix the safc2 to my siemens ecu as well but was advised by fellow members its very hard to tune for those running with siemens ecu due to its mapping config.
maybe you can try to other shops in sunway..last time links said they can fix safc2 even on siemens ecu without any problem.
goodluck! if still persist then maybe have to let go the unit and find other suitable piggyback

thank manhunt for the advise.....
will check LINK out next monday.....

All sifu of ZTH...

Anymore recommendation or advise about this situation???

Dyno tested..gain 10+ hp.
with proper fixing and tuning by expert.

for the 10hp ... how much u spend huha .. ? .. :biggrin:

anyway bro how much u did up ur air filter and all .. finding a shop tht can do mine for good and resonable pro=ice .. :turtle:

i suppose it's 10bhp rather than 10whp, i could be wrong but, with 10hp gain on an NA, u will need around more than 5k to reach 120hp, for a 4g15 which has a stock 75hp, so i suppose it's quite impressive, with only an SAFC.

I wonder how much hp will it gain if it is built with a proper standalone...microtech?

tought the Wira SE had about 8 more hp then the old stock ?? .. stated it had abut 98bhp ... geuss proton thinks thz enuff for malaysian to drive on the road .. max money for min quality ..

wait till the owner replies lah..thats what he told me on the 10hp..yup maybe its on engine lah..on wheels 10hp wahlau..personally i dont think it is impossible

well, i dunno about it, but even if it's 98hp, the max for powerzone would help an SE is around 128hp, maybe slightly more...but with just an SAFC with 10hp? I'm quite skeptical but the owner did it...

yep thot so too..anyway links did for him..10hp gain on engine power still acceptable lah if he claim that way, but 10hp on the wheels confirm lah people dont believe.
see what is his reply like lah..

Top Bottom