• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

INFINITE Intercoolers (Hybrid) Members' Rides

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
INFINITE Intercoolers (Hybrid) Members' Rides (UPDATED)

These are some of our customers' cars installed with the INFINITE (Hybrid copies) intercoolers. SO check them out guys!!

The following sizes are currently available intercoolers (All intercoolers are bar & plate types unless stated otherwise):

Prices:

(600 X 300 X 100) RM1350.00

(600 X 300 X 76) RM1250.00

(600 X 300 X 76 DELTA FINS) RM 1200.00

(550 X 300 X 76) RM1150.00

(560 X 200 X 90) RM1100.00

(530 X 230 X 76) RM1050.00

(530 X 230 X 64) RM1000.00

(510 X 240 X 64) RM950.00

(450 X 300 X 76) RM1000.00

PLease refer to PAGE 5 for more details and new pictures as well....Thank you

For more info, feel free to contact:

1) A Cefiro A31 belonged to one of the member of this forum with the 600 x 300 x 76 Bar and Plate

Last edited:
2) A Satria GTi belonged to a ZTH member here with the 550 x 300 x 76 Bar and Plate

SO guys, if you're looking for a High Quality and Mean Looking intercooler, look no further!!.....just give us a call!!

New Stocks Will Be In Very Soon.....SO just give me a call to see what sizes i have!!! Thanks Man

Kian = 012-2071806

Chua = 016-2761818

Regards,
Garage-R

Last edited:
More Cool pics of member's ride will be posted up soon once we them from our customers!!!......trueno, Satria, Ford Lynx, Mitsubishi Galant VR4.....and many more!!!...

Bro !!!! Omg!!!!

it`s big bro...!!! that very2 big like a bitch butt.....ohhh man i will give u a damn call went my car get out from workshop....... my GTi..... oh man i need to see more picture.....

Hi,

Adrianltm: Yeah, i will have one which is almost similar size to the Evo 3 one when the next shipment arrives....so be a little bit patient and you're gonna be in for a surprise...just give me a call man!!

Flux: Hehe....how you decribed it is kinda funny...anyway, i will soon have many other sizes as well...so you can take your pick when it comes.....but hurry, it wont last.....

Hi guys, u can call us to actually enquire more about the sizes from the new shipment which will be arriving soon......Call me to find out about the sizes!!...Price range from $900 - $1400 for a brand new Bar and Plate intercooler......various sizes available to suit your car......Even the smallest one is 510 X 240 X 64, has more than 50% larger core volume as compared to the VR4 or Evo ones.....so call to find out more guys!!

Garage-R said:
Hi guys, u can call us to actually enquire more about the sizes from the new shipment which will be arriving soon......Call me to find out about the sizes!!...Price range from $900 - $1400 for a brand new Bar and Plate intercooler......various sizes available to suit your car......Even the smallest one is 510 X 240 X 64, has more than 50% larger core volume as compared to the VR4 or Evo ones.....so call to find out more guys!!

btw what currency is that in?

Hi Maverick, it's in RM.......so dont worry....besides the price, u should really take a look at the real thing .....will not dissappoint at all.....

good..
this going to kill all the used IC price nowday.
expect EVO 3 IC can be RM500 nowday anytime

HI CMNG,

Didnt intend to create a shake up in the used intercooler market. Just wanna offer good quality and extremely value intercoolers to consumers. I realized that b4 this, consumers only have the option to buy used intercoolers at unreasonably high price or expensive japanese brands.....so we're merely filling up the vacuum in the market and we've been gettin pretty good responds up to now.....i have customers who are dumpin their R34 GTR intercoolers and Evo6 intercoolers for these.....we try to keep our cost low by reducing as much overheads as possible as well so that we can pass them on to the customers.....
Anyway, cmng, i noticed that u have lots of really cool and hard to come-by used performance stuff for sale....keep up the good work man....hope that we can work together in the near future.....

Hi pioneer411,

There will be 2.5' ones by end of this month........the size should be 530 x 230 x 64....SO just be a little bit patient till end of this month......just leave me a contact number and i will call u rite away when it arrives ok......i'm pretty sure u will find something that u like as i will have many various sizes.....

yea.. garage r..
some time i see those EVO IC i shocked to see the selling price
can buy aftermarket IC any time

hi cmng,

Yeah...i was too.....y not spend a little more to get something new and good.....

Satria GTi with the Promote style front bar.........Intercooler size is 550 x 300 x 76.....check it out!!

Stocks coming in soon!!!.....so just wait a little while guys!!

New Pics of the Satria!!

Last edited:
whats the inlet outlet of ones u r selling?

Hi iman_210,

It's between 2.5' to 3'....depending on the core size as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom