INFINITE INTERCOOLERS!! 600 X 300 X 76 GTR Size at Only RM 900!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

INFINITE INTERCOOLERS!! 600 X 300 X 76 GTR Size at Only RM 900!!

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
Hi Guys,

THIS IS THE 600 X 300 X 76!!!.....THE CORE IS ACTUALLY BIGGER IN TERMS OF HEIGHT AND THICKNESS THAN THE ORIGINAL NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GTR INTERCOOLER!!!

AT RM 900, IT'S ACTUALLY CHEAPER THAN MOST USED GTR INTERCOOLERS THAT U CAN GET IN THE MARKET!!!...SO COME AND GET IT NOW AS IT WONT LAST!!

EASILY HOLDS MORE THAN 400 TO 500 WHP!!!

VIEW TO BELIEVE AND REMEMBER ALL INFINITE INTERCOOLERS COME WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST LEAKS DUE TO MANUFACTURING DEFECTS!!

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT:
Jimmy : 019-329 8621

Some Pictures of customers cars below:

An Evo 6 with the 600 x 300 x 76 Infinite Intercooler with full aluminium piping kit*. This car has seen many track days without any problems at all.

*Thanks to Jon for the pics.
*Full aluminium piping kit with 600 x 300 x 76 Infinite Intercooler retails at RM 1800.00. A complete bolt on kit on an original Evo 4,5,6 and 6.5 without any mods.

Last edited:
Highly Tuned and Turbocharged TE27 with 600 x 300 x 76 Infinite Intercoolers!!

A souped up TE27 in East Malaysia with the 600 x 300 x 76 Infinite Intercooler.

* Thanks to Johnny for the Pics.

Last edited:
A Souped-up EP3 with the Infinite 550 x 300 x 76 Intercooler!!

A great looking Honda Civic Type-R (EP3) with the Infinite 550 x 300 x 76 Intercooler!!. Please note that major trimmings was needed to be done on the internal side of the bumper to fit the huge intercooler. Not many ppl are willing to do that to their EP3 i guess. Anyway, nice one Chris.

*Pics courtesy of Chris.
*Please note that the Infinite 550 x 300 x 76 has been discontinued due to difficulties in fitments.

Last edited:
PM sent to you nitrospeed. Do let me know if you need anything. Thanks

infinite ic

very nice set of FMIC....thanks

Dear Strobe03,

Thank you so much for your support and really appreciate it for the picture. Do let me know if you have any friends in Singapore who are interested in it. Thank you.

Thanks and Regards,
Kian

fmic

Hai Kian..yup ive got a few frens interested in the ic,even my Mech in JB said its good stuff...im just waiting for them to confirm with me,will call u soon..

Dear Strobe'

Thank you so much. JUst let me know if you need anything. Really glad that you're passing words around. If you have any problems with it, feel free to let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Kian

I just took my car pic when doing tuning at the drag track..
here u go..
laopao2.jpg

Hi Te27,

I really think you mad mad abit liow ....hehehhehe........no way your car gonna be able to be a sleeper now.......but damn blardy big man for your car.....very very nice.....really thank you for your pics man...appreciated it.

Regards,
Kian

hai bro.....
one question, do u accept trade in for the evo size intercooler that i bought from u last few months becoz i didnt use the condition is like exactly the same like that day u pass it to me....no scratch at all 100 % new or i top up rm300 exchange the gtr size intercooler????? pls call me or drop me a message ok.....0124167900....thank you.....

NO probs......just let me know if you need anything....if i can do it.....i will do it. Just as long the intercooler i sold to you has never been used. I'll see you soon.

No worries.

Regards,
Kian

good item n pricing .......just bought from u this i/c today at 3.30pm...........free update for u....

Heheh....thanks for the bump....didnt find the merc chain.....but managed to get a chopshop to smash up a S14 engine kosong for the chain....paid 50bux for it....i think it's worth every single cent.....hehehe

Thanks man....and thanks to you Gizmo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom