Infinite Intercoolers!! Evo Size only RM 650!! New Pics!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Infinite Intercoolers!! Evo Size only RM 650!! New Pics!!

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
Extreme Performance

CORE Size : 530 X 230 X 67 with 2.25" inlet/outlet = RM 650.00 EVO Size!!
(FULL Size: 690 x 230 x 67)
* Can fit original Wira/Satria/Putra and Gti bumper without ugly trimmings or cuttings!!

For more details, feel free to contact:

Jimmy : 019-329 8621

Pics below:

1) Infinite Evo in Satria GTI

2) Infinite Evo in the worx

3) Infinite Evo as compared to OEM Evo 3 intercooler

*Pictures courtesy of Jack and Johan.

Last edited:
Red Saga

Another monster in the making and will be running with 530 x 230 x 67 Evo Size Infinite Intercooler.

*Pics courtesy of cipan

Last edited:
A Turbocharged Civic from Drager Racing with Infinite Evo Intercooler!!

Hey Guys,

A Civic Vtec Turbo using 530 x 230 x 67 Evo size Infinite Intercooler. Please bear in mind, major trimmings needed to be done on the internal side of the bumper to fit the Infinite Evo Intercooler.

*Thanks to Andy from Drager Racing for the pictures.

Last edited:
kian,will be in kl 21 this month...
so we go yam cha...?

Hi Mr. Kuok,

I just sent you a pm before i read this reply. Hehe. Ok, i should be free on 21st after 8pm. Is that possible with you? How long are you gonna be here for? You coming here for the GT race? If you're ok with after 8pm on the 21st, i can go meet you and go for mamak ler....let me know. Thanks for remembering me man

Regards,
Kian

Infinite's Nissan 180SX with Infinite Evo Intercooler!!

Infinite's Nissan 180SX in the process of installing the 530 x 230 x 67 Evo size Infinite Intercooler and pictures of it after the installation has been completed.

Last edited:
A D1 Drift Participant with Infinite Evo Intercooler

A wide-bodied Nissan 180SX with the Infinite 530 x 230 x 67 Evo Size Intercooler. Catch this car in the next coming D1 Drift Event in Penang!!

*Pictures courtesy of Jimmy.

Last edited:
A B8-powered Ford TX3 with Infinite Evo Intercooler!!

A B8 powered Ford TX3 with the Infinite Evo Size Intercooler. Looks really huge on that car!!. Fills up almost the whole front!!

Last edited:
erk..nice intercooler that fit gti..free bump for u

Hi Roadster,

Thanks man...It's actually my customer's car which is really nice and well kept. Any intercooler will also look nice on a clean and good looking car. By the way, thanks for the bump.

Regards,
Kian

Last edited:
Hi coolric,

Unfortunately not yet. I'm still trying to get hold of some aluminium radiators from my supplier. So once it's here, i'll be posting it out in here. Hopefully it's be pretty soon. Thanks for your interest man.

Regards,
Kian

You're welcome man. Will let you know once i have it. Thanks

Hi Dave,

Thanks man for your compliments. Really appreciated it. By the way, pics pics pics...hehhe.....thank you. If you need anything, just let me know.

Regards,
Kian

bro i pmed u some pics last week ..did u get it ??..nemind i try to post over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom