• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

INFINITE Intercoolers @ Hybrid Copies.

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
INFINITE Intercoolers @ Hybrid Copies. (With new WRX bar & plate top mount!)

These are the currently available intercoolers (All intercoolers are bar & plate types unless stated otherwise):

Prices:

(600 X 300 X 100 with 3" inlet/outlet) = RM1350.00

(600 X 300 X 76 with 3" inlet/outlet ) = RM1250.00

(530 X 230 X 64 with 2" inlet/outlet ) = RM1050.00

(450 X 300 X 76 with 3" inlet/outlet ) = RM1050.00

(508 x 190.5 x 114.3) Direct Bolt On Top mount for Subaru STi GDB = RM1250.00

Feel free to contact us at:

Last edited:
Some pics of local users......

pioneer411 said:
hahaha

bro
got post me sticker kah
hahahaha
waiting eh
stick my car 1st even no cooler
got one car under fix the cooler liao
take pics all together send u ok

Hi,

Yeah posted already on Sunday...should be getting it already ler...dont worry......u wan anymore 450 x 300 x 76?...got new stocks already ler....smaller ones also i have...

Regards,
kian

Pictures

Latest available intercoolers.

Reach or not already the stickers???.......let me know....i'll send by post laju now ler.....

i sent by normal post on last sunday.....erm..about 11 days already u know.....i sent you 6 pieces if not mistaken....funny.....usually ppl always receive wan.....would u be able to wait till this weekend for it to arrive?.....if u dont receive it by monday, i will send it through pos laju already ok
Sorry about that man......i really did send you the stickers....shit.....

Stickers

i sent by normal post on last sunday.....erm..about 11 days already u know.....i sent you 6 pieces if not mistaken....funny.....usually ppl always receive wan.....would u be able to wait till this weekend for it to arrive?.....if u dont receive it by monday, i will send it through pos laju already ok
Sorry about that man......i really did send you the stickers....shit.....

ohhh
normal postt
hahaha
it ok lah
i will wait for it
nvm lah
should be this few day lah
hahaha
normal post i will wait for extra one more week
this saturday i goin aus edi
for `1 week lah
nor finding turbo to add my car
i wan go drag race end of this year

hi garage-r,

do you have any pics of your ic's on fd3s/rx7? i'm interested to get a unit for my single conversion. kindly pm me with details.

garage-r, do you have any pict of your ic's on v6tt? btw what is the suitable size for v6tt?

Phat7: i dont have any customer who bought it for their rx7s as i can recall.....this is due to the mounting and positionin of the inlet and outlet hole.....but u can come and check it out and see for yourself whether does it fit or not....thanks for the interest...

kruger: hi, i do have someone who bought the 560 x 200 x 90 for his perdana from this forum but he hasnt given me the pic yet.....however, rite now i do have the 530 x 230 x 64 which will fit your car and the v6tt nicely......give me a ring to view it.....

Customer's VR4 intercooler for sale

Hi guys, one of our customer requested us to post his used VR4 intercooler for him after purchase of Infinite bar and plate intercooler.

Price: SOLD
COD at Damansara/PJ area

Last edited:
I am interested in the vr4 intercooler. is it still for sale? how do i contact u? my handphone number is 012-3041200. please let me know. thanks

Come on guys....come and check the coolers out...

wat is the ideal size for gsr with not much mod.. around 1 bar.. pm me the size n price.. if u all doing the piping.. pm me the price oso.. thanks..

Hi Maxspeed....pm sent.....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom