help for a32

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
yes, please.

i did try a lot of cans of injector cleaners, no effect. I know there is one workshop can do ultra sound cleaning, but their charges is very expensive. at least RM50 per injectors per cleaning, not including the labour to take out and fix it back yet.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
yes, please.

i did try a lot of cans of injector cleaners, no effect. I know there is one workshop can do ultra sound cleaning, but their charges is very expensive. at least RM50 per injectors per cleaning, not including the labour to take out and fix it back yet.
Many years ago when I was using honda CRX, i did sent my injectors for cleaning (similiar jerk problem) , 4 injectors = rm180-00 . Its an independant honda specialize located at Jalan Tandang (PJ Old town) . RM50-00 per injector is quite reasonable provided they do a good job. Unlike the honda, our felios injectors r much more tedious to dismantle as we need to dismantle the upper i/manifold, t/b, filter, cable
b4 we can even reach the rear bank injectors and there are 6 of them phewww.. Thinking of it makes my palm sweaty, hehehe .. just jokinglah... For expert mechanics, its like kacang putih only, but for me its like doing a PJ half marathon to dismantle all the said components, hahaha..
:rofl:

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
Lawcc, I think when u do an engine swap, its better to transfer all the available components to your car coz some parts from your 3.0 may not be compatible to your 2.5l. just my 2 sen.
Just swap my 2.5 injectors with fuel rail to 3.0 injectors. So far so good, engine no more jerking. Today is Day 2.

No more fuel smell from exhause. O2 sensors seems to function again (previously never flunctuate like dead, cause me RM300+ to replace one).

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Just swap my 2.5 injectors with fuel rail to 3.0 injectors. So far so good, engine no more jerking. Today is Day 2.

No more fuel smell from exhause. O2 sensors seems to function again (previously never flunctuate like dead, cause me RM300+ to replace one).
Glad to hear that u have solved ur long standing problem.

cheers

sb3

kathi

Aug 22, 2006
i guese your injection dah blocklah
try to clean them by sending to work shop with the equipment for the injection cleaning

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi guys, just wanna acquire something. Whenever my friend parks his car and shut the engine off, I noticed there's sounds coming from the engine area. It's like the sound produced for example when you pour some water into a hot kuali. It happens for a few minutes before it stop. Is this normal? Hope other Kembara owners can help too. Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience