Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Anyone can recommand me,
what is the better exhaust system for kancil 850 standard engine in overall performance(pick up, high speed, acceration & etc)?

Bump: Anyone can recommand me,
what is the better exhaust system for kancil 850 standard engine in overall performance(pick up, high speed, acceration & etc)?

Hi bro, kancil 850 auto or manual?
You have to understand for car that has very less backpressuring effect, it is very hard to get overall performance improved means either u choose to get better low-mid or better mid-high power. Anyway, torque usually increase for ur ride after changing full exhaust system.

Bump:
Anyone can recommand me,

Hi bro, kancil 850 auto or manual?
You have to understand for car that has very less backpressuring effect, it is very hard to get overall performance improved means either u choose to get better low-mid or better mid-high power. Anyway, torque usually increase for ur ride after changing full exhaust system.

Anyone can recommand me,

I think its necessary to change ur stock silencer mufler to a straight mufler... that is for standard manual kancil...if u is auto..only change to S-mufler...

For the middle mufler....change to spining bullet/mufler with the sfera hole inside..

That all recommanded exhaust system for 'kancil standard engine'...

If u change the intructor....I feel a performance increasing little bit but ur engine will not last long...always oil leaking everywhere, valve seal n piston ring wear n etc....If u increase ur piping size...ur acceleration will be decrease...but the top will be increase...

Okiee...Gud luck...

Bump:
Anyone can recommand me,

I think its necessary to change ur stock silencer mufler to a straight mufler... that is for standard manual kancil...if u is auto..only change to S-mufler...

For the middle mufler....change to spining bullet/mufler with the sfera hole inside..

That all recommanded exhaust system for 'kancil standard engine'...

If u change the intructor....I feel a performance increasing little bit but ur engine will not last long...always oil leaking everywhere, valve seal n piston ring wear n etc....If u increase ur piping size...ur acceleration will be decrease...but the top will be increase...

Okiee...Gud luck...

mugen twin loop exhaust better for whih car?auto or manual?what the benefit if using it to civic eg b16a auto?tq

What is required to mod Hyundai Accent 1.5 (A) to be more pickup&silent.
Advice pls sifus..

Start with your air intake be it drop in or open pod first then your exhaust system.

Normally, just the standard 4-2-1, center and a nice muffler...you need to maintain your center box or cat. You definitely dont want your FC to shoot sky high...

Thats my 0.5 cents worth...

Bump: Start with your air intake be it drop in or open pod first then your exhaust system.

Normally, just the standard 4-2-1, center and a nice muffler...you need to maintain your center box or cat. You definitely dont want your FC to shoot sky high...

Thats my 0.5 cents worth...

4-2-1 more pickup!love it..anybody know what rear box that produce only bassy sound?..

of coz other than oem la..:hmmmm:

Haha...depends snail...found out that some round and square ones also can have bassy sound. I am using a Remus on my NEO...so far I like it..not too noisy.

Yeah... i like it cause not noisy at all when idling....mine was used one for 2 months...paid RM4xx..

Bump: Yeah... i like it cause not noisy at all when idling....mine was used one for 2 months...paid RM4xx..

Yeah...they sound nice dont they? Havent seen any in a Satria yet..but i am sure there are already...

Bump: Yeah...they sound nice dont they? Havent seen any in a Satria yet..but i am sure there are already...

*edited*

Last edited:
tai ko's=) m new here...
Jez bought a viva 1.0 auto transmission...
Wanna know wht exhaust system will be good...
I want performance to increase, fuel consumption the same, and sound minimal...
Please advice me...
And one more thing...
Can viva change drop in or open pod air filter?=)

Bump: tai ko's=) m new here...
Please advice me...
And one more thing...

Nice topic here, i have a question which has been bugging my mind. I recently converted my PerdanaV6 to manual gbox, ANy sifu here have any idea how should i mod my exhaust for even pickup + top speed ? is there such thing as 6 - 2 - 1 ah ?

tai ko's=) m new here...
Please advice me...
And one more thing...

Bump: tai ko's=) m new here...
Please advice me...
And one more thing...

In my opinion.. Ur viva is auto.. its suitable to replace stock end silencer mufler with a s-type (didnt know the real type name) or loop mufler... no need to open up ur air filter..let it be ori if u dont want waste ur fuels.. The sound will minimal if u choose a mufler with a quality and tight fiberglass inside..(usually original mufler brands)...:rock:

Last edited:
Hey guys... juz wana ask u guys for opinion.. i hv a 4g91 lancer auto here.. currently running on stock exhaust system... i hv a piece of kakimoto type-r muffler here.. 2.3" inlet 3.5" outlet w/o silencer 1" with silencer..

nengun-1463-02-kakimotoracing-kakimoto_r.jpg

i noe auto car hv 2 maintain sufficient backpressure.. so can i add 1 s-flow midbox in middle of the exhaust & put this muffler at back? will it be a problem? thx btw :biggrin:

wont problem ....la...
exhaust wont cause any effect.......
i suggest better straight out .....the sound damn nice !!
too silence not good......

Hey i heard if the exhaust system is too restrictive ... sometimes when during hard driving (rev rev rev to redline),it might cause "pinging" wo ... Cause the back pressure is pushing back the exhaust gase into engine room ... Don know its true or not ... So far just heard from some guys with their car's engine blown ... Causes that after they BOT ... They said exhaust piping too small ... Not freeflow enough ...:sleep:

Bump: Hey i heard if the exhaust system is too restrictive ... sometimes when during hard driving (rev rev rev to redline),it might cause "pinging" wo ... Cause the back pressure is pushing back the exhaust gase into engine room ... Don know its true or not ... So far just heard from some guys with their car's engine blown ... Causes that after they BOT ... They said exhaust piping too small ... Not freeflow enough ...:sleep:

Auto 1.8 after bolt on turbo..using small turbo...
which type of exhaust suit ??
now my exhaust is "S" flow exhaust...
TOTALLY silent !!
i think of wanna custom to straight flow ...
the sound damn fxxking nice !!when start engine !!
ANY IDEA GUYS ?!:smokin:

Top Bottom