Where to get MARCO Exhaust System?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Guys, just wondering if you have heard of this brand called MARCO?
I heard a sample of their exhaust system and i love that sound.

Almost similar to that sound in that Nissan cinema advertisement.

Click here to listen to a sound file of their exhaust. ( right-click and save as... )

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
thteh86, how much is it? Is it new or used? Can use for 4G93P? Is it better than PowerZone's extractor?

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
new, but gotta ask the price la, cause the item from malacca, if u want u can pm me your no. i'll try and ask k?

better than powerzone? I don't know and i don't think so, since nobody recommend b4

i asked for 4g15 is 200 including installation, yours should be roughly the same kua

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I think I am more interested to see what other products they have. But for the time being, looking into their Midbox/bullet.

Do they also have S-Flow mufflers?

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I had one for sale last time... nobody wanted, end up sell cheap cheap... heheheh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know any good and cheap service centres in PJ/KL area? My wira been giving me lots of problems lately. So I plan to do everything now, atleast I dont need to worry bout it for sometime. Basically what I wanna do is overhaul my engine, gearbox either change or fix back, change 1 pair of driveshaft, and my extractor there got crack, isit possible to fix it back? or need to change new ones? I've asked a shop , they say everything around 3k.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience