.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
What extractor u using? Your twin loop muffler is how much inlet? 2.3" piping should be good enough. I'm concerning more on your muffler and extractor piping size.

i'm using original dc2 muffler. b18c gsr.
n btw,if i want to put back the bullet,where should i put it?at d front or the back?if want high end power.

hi 2 all sifus here.. my ride is stock 4g13 manual wira yr 2000..

need comments for my current setup..

CAI -> stock filter -> -> 4-2-1 powerzone -> nenas -> str8 flow bullet -> stock centre pipe -> Wira-SE standard str8 flow muffler.

wut else to improve torque at low end.. mid and hi satisfy enuf..
previously using WISE centre pipe - low end worse..

sum say change to hi flow filter - confused..

i jz changed my CAT to bullet...

a 3 mths old stock wise changed bullet only while other remain WiSE stock exhaust setting.

is it a gd set up? beter pick up? more expensive FC???

a bit harsh 2 change aft mechanic recommend...

hi 2 all sifus here.. my ride is stock 4g13 manual wira yr 2000..

need comments for my current setup..

CAI -> stock filter -> -> 4-2-1 powerzone -> nenas -> str8 flow bullet -> stock centre pipe -> Wira-SE standard str8 flow muffler.

wut else to improve torque at low end.. mid and hi satisfy enuf..
previously using WISE centre pipe - low end worse..

sum say change to hi flow filter - confused..

Exhaust setting okay already. Maybe not a good idea to WISE stock muffler since it will soon produce funny metal sound.

i jz changed my CAT to bullet...

a 3 mths old stock wise changed bullet only while other remain WiSE stock exhaust setting.

is it a gd set up? beter pick up? more expensive FC???

a bit harsh 2 change aft mechanic recommend...

Manual?

This is my setting for my campro engine:

\| |/
| | - 4-2-1 extractor
|
|
[ ] - bullet
|
|
|
[] - muffler

2' inch piping, 1.6 manual

is this good? Please let me know if the setting can be better,

thanks.

Exhaust setting okay already. Maybe not a good idea to WISE stock muffler since it will soon produce funny metal sound.

Manual?

ya! manual~ d setting ok?
is it worth 2 change d setting like this?

Last edited:
This is my setting for my campro engine:

\| |/
| | - 4-2-1 extractor
|
|
[ ] - bullet
|
|
|
[] - muffler

2' inch piping, 1.6 manual

is this good? Please let me know if the setting can be better,

thanks.

Hey bro, the setting okay. But as for Campro engine, best if you use straight flow muffler at the back with silencer on or you can try using a swirling bullet right after the flexipipe before the piping leads to a straight flow bullet. That's best if you use 1.8" piping, 2" will reduce you pick up(worse coz' campro engine pick up is slugging). My 2 Cents. U can call me if u need more of the references.

ya! manual~ d setting ok?
is it worth 2 change d setting like this?
Since WISE muffler is straight flow, change if you mind the sound(after 4k, some hollow metal-knocking sound) and of coz' if you wanna feel a little better throttling response, don't hesitate to change your stock midbox with a bullet.

thanks kweng84..
No problem :D

Last edited:
1 question, what's the difference between those straight flow n1 style mufflers compared to straight flow mufflers with tabung other than the sound?

1 question, what's the difference between those straight flow n1 style mufflers compared to straight flow mufflers with tabung other than the sound?

Performance wise, there is slightly different depending on the "tabung" size. N1 style muffler usually has better response compare to the muffler box type. My 2 cents.

bro, how about for iswara sedan 1.5 manual?
only change 421 and rear muffler b4 only.
the rest, never change.
wat size of piping that u suggest?
and wat type of center bullet that u feel it's suitable ?

hai brother juz get my car last week which is l2 turbo .everything is std
wat is the optimum exhaust setting for my car?as i can saw under my car,the current one is joined with many diff size of pipe n one center bullet.

bro, how about for iswara sedan 1.5 manual?
only change 421 and rear muffler b4 only.
the rest, never change.
wat size of piping that u suggest?
and wat type of center bullet that u feel it's suitable ?

Bro, what rear muffler r u using? Piping size i suggest is 1.7" and if you have Stage 1 mods, go for 1.8". If you want it quieter, go for long midbox(flat type) and if you want better response in pickup, go for straight flow bullet. My 2 cents.

hai brother juz get my car last week which is l2 turbo .everything is std
wat is the optimum exhaust setting for my car?as i can saw under my car,the current one is joined with many diff size of pipe n one center bullet.

Erm, just to confirm, is this L2 ENGINE or it is just a BOT with L2 TURBO? If L2 engine + manual tranny, you can go for 1.8" piping(a little bigger size for the downpipe) with one straight bullet and one N1 style muffler at the back. If auto, u can have 1.6"-1.7" piping with swirling bullet and straight flow muffler or u can have sflow muffler with a straight flow bullet. My 2 cents.

my frens car is a cefiro auto 3000cc engine. going to mod his exhaust setup to something like this
engine(modified air intake with CAI)--extractor(stock)----small swirling bullet---swirling bullet---straight flow muffler...piping all remain same
is this a good setup?

Hey bro, the setting okay. But as for Campro engine, best if you use straight flow muffler at the back with silencer on or you can try using a swirling bullet right after the flexipipe before the piping leads to a straight flow bullet. That's best if you use 1.8" piping, 2" will reduce you pick up(worse coz' campro engine pick up is slugging). My 2 Cents. U can call me if u need more of the references.

Since WISE muffler is straight flow, change if you mind the sound(after 4k, some hollow metal-knocking sound) and of coz' if you wanna feel a little better throttling response, don't hesitate to change your stock midbox with a bullet.

No problem :D

Hi Bro, thanks for your advice.
Well I think I might need to change my muffler,
because it is freaking loud at the moment,
and I can feel the shaking under my seat when I rev high..

I will come and pay u a visit by next month to tune up my exhaust system..

kweng, my muffler is kinda loose. whenever i go over humps & bumps the muffler will hit the rear bumper. is there any way to minimize the movement? can i weld the muffler (now i'm using those rubber connectors) to secure the muffler.

my car is Sm4 H22A manual , wat size exhaust pipe suitable my car???
2.5ïnch oK??

hey kweng, u seem 2 knw alot abt exhaust... hope u can gimme sum in4.. m using 4G91 manual, m keen 2 change d piping of my exhaust.. wt is d ideal diameter 4 dis engine.. engine still stock,jst 4 sum basic modds... extractor,cable plugs n filter...so its still stock... been advice 2 change 2 1.7in??? n wats d use of a center bullet?? if jst get rid of it?? is it any good? thanks...

Top Bottom