Engine 4G93 DOCH N/A

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
hai all

Help me pls,If 4G67 DOCH N/A can bore safely from 81.5mm to 85mm but if 4G93 DOCH N/A bore 81.5mm to 83mm it not safe any more.Mabye 2 or 3 time drag go bye bye bye.So how to make it long life ? Or punch 83mm slip block (CA18DET) (Mazda B8) ? :secret:

One more thing how much it cost to blueprint & balancing engine ? rm400 or rm800 ? And location ? :confused_smile:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
hey ur from AS.. we must have bump in each other.. if u want to make ur engine last.. use stock..

want to make it drag faster n long life do a Hybrid with Mivec 4G92.. other than that PnP n engine blueprinting... it makes it lighter n breath easily.. so ur revving will be smooth n much faster.. engine blueprinting aint cheap.. n trust me.. modding n NA is so much spending n less Horses..

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
LuKa said:
hey ur from AS.. we must have bump in each other.. if u want to make ur engine last.. use stock..

want to make it drag faster n long life do a Hybrid with Mivec 4G92.. other than that PnP n engine blueprinting... it makes it lighter n breath easily.. so ur revving will be smooth n much faster.. engine blueprinting aint cheap.. n trust me.. modding n NA is so much spending n less Horses..
which part you in kedah ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I am writing to share an experience which happened to my parents along Karak Highway over the weekend.

They were returning to KL and were travelling on the inner lane because there were kids in the car. For those who frequent this highway route between Genting and KL, you know that there are ups and down with bends.

While going round one of the bends, my dad saw a honda city parked on the emergency lane and it just dashed out onto the moving lane. The collision was inevitable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience