Carburetor Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
How to tune 1.5 honda carb engine? Its the single carb engine.. I wan to tune it for better pick up and FC. Me newbie here. Need alil help from the sifu's

Need some info on tuning the idling a/f screw on stock Aisan carburettor on Proton 4G15P, imagine we all looking from inside the car to outside, the screw, when we turn clockwise is lean or rich?

Also, the car seemed to be a little spluttering/juddering when release the pedal(throttle down), does that mean it's running a little too rich?

Need some info on tuning the idling a/f screw on stock Aisan carburettor on Proton 4G15P, imagine we all looking from inside the car to outside, the screw, when we turn clockwise is lean or rich?

Also, the car seemed to be a little spluttering/juddering when release the pedal(throttle down), does that mean it's running a little too rich?

i also would like to ask bout that too.. hehe..

screw in means lean... screw out means rich....

screw in = direction how u close tap water
screw out = direction how u open tap water

but there is more than jz screwing in/out the AFR screw... opening/closing the fuel jet in the carburetor also plays an important part... notice the nut size 17 jz below the AFR screw behind ur carburetor??.. thats where the fuel jet located...

screw in means lean... screw out means rich....

screw in = direction how u close tap water
screw out = direction how u open tap water

but there is more than jz screwing in/out the AFR screw... opening/closing the fuel jet in the carburetor also plays an important part... notice the nut size 17 jz below the AFR screw behind ur carburetor??.. thats where the fuel jet located...

wat bout the 32/36 weber bro.. where is the fuel jet screw?

wat bout the 32/36 weber bro.. where is the fuel jet screw?
all fuel jets of weber DGV located inside the carburetor... which means u need to take the carburetor apart to get access to those jettings....

datz why last time Ramly dont like to see my face each time i go back there for tuning... unlike dcnf or dcoe which can change jetting without removing the whole carburetor assembly....

all fuel jets of weber DGV located inside the carburetor... which means u need to take the carburetor apart to get access to those jettings....

datz why last time Ramly dont like to see my face each time i go back there for tuning... unlike dcnf or dcoe which can change jetting without removing the whole carburetor assembly....

ow oke.. i think i know which 1.. btw, wat size is your jetting?/ eheheee..

sifus..
i have a question here..
wats the difference between 32 dgr and 32/36 weber..
kinda confuse..
try to search but hard to find..

and where can find this 32 dgr air cleaner..

hehehe bro what is your dcnf 40 problem ? n my i know where r u ? sarawak ?:itsme:

the prob is as simple as my webber is missing one nut to hold the throttle.. now just clip it and it is not wiseable to floor the pedal.. if not the throttle will jammed.. huahua.. head ache.. did try many nuts but it does not fit in.. and the jetting is also hard to get.. did ask us company on this matter, but havent reply to him yet.. a/f mixture is too rich till my spark got oil on it.. :banghead::banghead:

yes, i am from kch swk, and u sir?/

Top Bottom