Brake Pad?

Hi Guys,

The brake pads of my 2007 CRV has just 10% pad remaining . . . . Kar Motor (Chan Sow Lin) quoted me RM440 for back pads AND RM630 for front pads. . . which I find to be quite costly (totalling nearly RM1.1K).

Any members recommendation to a reliable workshop that uses ORIGINAL Honda parts located around Setapak or Batu Caves area would be most appreciated. (BTW - I am staying in Taman Permata - near Zoo Negara).

Thanks in advanced

Cheers

It's not a must to use back Original Honda parts although you might feel more confident with it. Original stuff doesn't mean it's good enough.

Maybe you should go to your local performance workshop to find aftermarket brake pad which at most , cost you 300 to 500 for front and back.

Brand to look for : EBC , Rapid Stop , Ferodo , Bendix

It's not a must to use back Original Honda parts although you might feel more confident with it. Original stuff doesn't mean it's good enough.

Maybe you should go to your local performance workshop to find aftermarket brake pad which at most , cost you 300 to 500 for front and back.

Brand to look for : EBC , Rapid Stop , Ferodo , Bendix

Hi Andy,

Many tks for your kind insight and assistance . . . . will look for a performance workshop around my area.

My main concern is actually will the EBC, Ferodo or Bendix pads be actually ORIGINAL or fake parts . . . . hence the delima . . . . can you recommend an honest performance shop ? . . . . I dont mind travelling a bit further.

Thanks

Top Bottom