Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
Originally posted by copa@Jun 17 2004, 08:24 PM
ssup ramzy

ya might be basic but lotsa pro(if im not mistaken hehe) learn from there
and maybe u can find lotus engineer in TPM? :P

btw im searching for automotive course too , might joining some college in selayang which my friend who graduated from TPM asked me to study there first or ILP which they gonna train u till u understand lol thats what i heard

p/s: i think puff knows better , am i rite puffy? :lol:
whadup copa,

thanks for da update bro... can u get me da details on how long will this course take n how much to pay for da whole course...??

TPM is quite far for me cuz i'm workin in JB... maybe ILP wud be a better choice lah..cuz i heard they've branch in JB but unsure if they offer Automotive eng...

thanks bro!! :)

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
It is unfortunate some find FIT as lousy but in my opnion, FIT is one of the best Auto Engineering instutes in KL. But sadly, it is no longer in existance.

Many of todays figure heads in the Auto industry graduated from FIT or old boys of FIT

You can try MLVKs. A newly opened MLVK is located in Shah Alam (same row as RECARO M'sia). There is also one in Kajang.

lil wira boy

Jun 12, 2004
aiyoyo
ahahah confusing man all those institute names and i dun even know 1.. shit.. ;D ahaha thanks alot guys for the information
hope to learn more form u all :lol:

ramzy

Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
Originally posted by Joeker@Jun 17 2004, 09:59 PM
It is unfortunate some find FIT as lousy but in my opnion, FIT is one of the best Auto Engineering instutes in KL. But sadly, it is no longer in existance.

Many of todays figure heads in the Auto industry graduated from FIT or old boys of FIT

You can try MLVKs. A newly opened MLVK is located in Shah Alam (same row as RECARO M'sia). There is also one in Kajang.
whadup Joeker,

huh?? FIT no more?? u serious bro?? :o

copa

Mar 31, 2004
ehe nothing much man

ive been told about 6-10 months cluding practical (sijil)
im not sure tho need to ask my friend again to confirm cuz i gonna study automotive too :D . just graduated noting to do so boring :(

yea ive heard FIT is no longer in operation

theres lots more MLVK place GMI etc

dunno man still searching for nearest place :lol:

good luck!

ramzy

Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup copa,

same goes to you bro... do update if you've found da rite place offerin automotive eng.. plannin to do part time course... man,i miss studyin.. :lol:

copa

Mar 31, 2004
aight will do man

btw check STAR newspaper i think got some in there lol

back to watch football , later

jinkl

May 22, 2004
one thing i just wanna advice bro :(
dont make your hobby your job..
computer was just a hobby..
software engineering aint man.. suffering..
but u know.. if u got the true interest carry on anyone

ae92levin

Oct 19, 2004
BTW, im doing automotive engineering in RMIT Melbourne.

Ive been to FIT early last yr and its shit man!! Although many older dudes came frm there, they'll honestly tell u they learned theyre stuff on the job or somewhere else.

just my 2 sens

spyderslr

Mar 1, 2004
UTP = Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (Mechanical Eng. - Automotive Specialization)

location = Tronoh, Perak (GOD forsaken place)

requirement = very very stupid, strict n troublesome

hi,
i have a 4g13 carburetor car inside my Lmst, i found out the distributor is having problem cause engine jerk when AC on, rightnow intend to buy a new unit,question is can i use wira 1.6 model of distributor put it inside my 4g13 carburetor engine?if next time i want to convert my carburetor system to efi,can the carburetor model of distributor to be use in efi system without need to change?
beside this the stuff to convert to efi system is it ecu with wiring,intake magnaflow with...