Attempt To Steal My Car At BANDAR UTAMA !

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
hahah rorytate , same idea huh ? to those who pm me, find a day, i bring u all go to the shop to do this fuel cut thinggy..

the world is not safe outthere !!!!!

EVOgirl

Oct 11, 2005
i takut la

:albertein :albertein :albertein :albertein :albertein :albertein :albertein :albertein :)
ky_fei said:
Ladies and gentlement,

i went to one utama shopping complex on sunday and jalan jalan with my gal and also other friend. I parked my car at a unshaded place some where near U Parkson at level 5. I parked my car at 4pm something and went into the shopping complex, however, when i went back my car at 6pm, i notice my rear boot key entry point had been plugged out. Thats make me thing of a incident that happened to my fren a year ago. His car installed the highest range of viper 2 way alarm that cost around 3k ++ that time, but after he went to the movie Anaconda, the car is missing ( eaten by anaconda as they said) we found out they plug out ur rear boot key entry point to duplicate a key, drive away your car just like that !

Back to my case, after i found out there is a hole there(from far range i saw it) i was worried that my audio things, management things are stolen by them. My mind was empty when i walks near my car and when i open the door, it was unlock.(i didnt unlock with my remote nor keys) I open the door and found out my alarm system wire are all plugged out.

Miracle happens that show everything in my car is stil attach there and nothing is missing (even a coin<-- i think so). However, i inform the security and let them took some picture.

The ways they are doing it.

1st, plug out your rear boot point and duplicate a 2nd key that can access my car. It tooks 30 minutes to do it( if they find someone out side, or 10 minutes also can kau tim if the key was duplicated inside one utama shopping complex store ( if u know what i mean) )

2nd, open my door and straight pull up my front bonnet, wire of the siren is plug out with force( so that no siren will sound)

3rd, they went back in my car and try to deal with the alarm and start the car and drive away. But at this moment, a small tiny trick does the magic. ( i didnt rare dog inside my car (-_-) ) i had a fuel cut switch inside my car that if i cut the fuel, even a key also cannot start the car due to no fuel. And that cost rm50 only.

Now i had to pay for rm400 ++ the damage that done to my car, change every key, add a backup siren( means my car got 2 siren, backup siren works when the main line is disconnected because they can siren on their own with battery charge on it.) and repaint my car.( DAMM ! )

Its a unlucky day but also a lucky day, i buy magnum 4d and pray hard to god i will kena !!!!! Here is some picture.

EVOgirl

Oct 11, 2005
just bought evo.

after hearing u guys punya story i takut nak parking sanasini.these bastards got no life.buat susah orang je.FATHER MOTHER NEVER TEACH KA?

KingHaruan

Known Member
Nov 29, 2004
Earth
hmmm...just make the :biggrin: boot key diffrent, :cool: the door key diffrent, and :wink: the ignition key diffrent...walauwehhhh...so many key at the keychain...

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
nw i got diffrent boot lock key, door key, extra alarm key,ignition key, so i nid to bring 4 of them out tgt with my remote :banghead::banghead:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
KingHaruan said:
hmmm...just make the :biggrin: boot key diffrent, :cool: the door key diffrent, and :wink: the ignition key diffrent...walauwehhhh...so many key at the keychain...
wa so many keys, your key chain like christmas tree already hahaha :biggrin: btw i keep them separately, one key for one key chain, just in case i lost it, they still can't do anything to my car!!! :smile:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Using different locks or lugnuts will NOT deter thieves!

A friend of mine used 4 different lugnuts last time and had his whole car smashed by thieves because somehow they could not take out the rims. As I said earlier, adding more security features will not deter thieves, they just vent their frustration on the car instead!

Another friend used different lockset for ignition, doors and boot and still the whole car was stolen right outside his office!

Thieves are thieves... they cannot be changed or detered. If they want something, they will do anything necessary to take it. As goes a saying, "Once a thief, always a thief".

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Not easy to have a nice car in Malaysia. Want to own a convertible not easy because these idiots can just use any sharp objects to tear off the roof. It seems we all must have a security system like James Bond's BMW 750.

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
i have one stupid idea....is it possible to install alarms which is DAMN loud...and has a ver high dB value? till it can break sum1's ear drum? bcoz when they wan2 steal car...most of them use duplicated keys..in which the alarm still can sound...installin several extra alarm all over the car...instead of dependin on one at the engine bay...i think this might annoy the thieves and giv them a hard time and a headache stealin the car...jst my stupid thought...

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
i shall put the steering lock from now on, might serve as a deterrent to the thiefs.

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
well..park my car in 1U,in front of the autopay machine samo,my alluminium CAI funnel kena curi...wat is wrong with this ppl r?if they wan it on their car,just buy la...not tat expensive oso wat...damnit

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Fark, those thieves, yesterday my car kena broke into again and this is the 3rd time. in the housing area. all my boot lock and door lock kena scratch, luckily they trigger the alarm and when i went out of the house about 1-2 am somthing all the muthafucka is gone..
Do u think i should report to the police since nothing is stolen but got finger prints lar..
I'm not putting any hopes that the police will catch this fuckers because the last two times i report also no use they will come back again and haunt u. What is fucking wrong with them, Now my car all std no meters or sport steering because of those buggers except for the engine lar.. now they wanna steal my car.. Guess i have to change to a old junk car edy so that nobody will go near the car..I'm gonna shift... for sure basket!!!
Any alarm system that have a hidden camera that once the alarm is trigger the camera will start recording...the blardy mutha..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

aloo...
i need some info from u guy out there..
i would like to upgrade my iswara aeroback 1.3 year 94..
therefore, would like to gather info regarding the engine that can put into my iswara 1.3..

prefer N/A engine with injection @ turbo injection also can be considerable..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience