Attempt To Steal My Car At BANDAR UTAMA !

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
Ladies and gentlement,

i went to one utama shopping complex on sunday and jalan jalan with my gal and also other friend. I parked my car at a unshaded place some where near U Parkson at level 5. I parked my car at 4pm something and went into the shopping complex, however, when i went back my car at 6pm, i notice my rear boot key entry point had been plugged out. Thats make me thing of a incident that happened to my fren a year ago. His car installed the highest range of viper 2 way alarm that cost around 3k ++ that time, but after he went to the movie Anaconda, the car is missing ( eaten by anaconda as they said) we found out they plug out ur rear boot key entry point to duplicate a key, drive away your car just like that !

Back to my case, after i found out there is a hole there(from far range i saw it) i was worried that my audio things, management things are stolen by them. My mind was empty when i walks near my car and when i open the door, it was unlock.(i didnt unlock with my remote nor keys) I open the door and found out my alarm system wire are all plugged out.

Miracle happens that show everything in my car is stil attach there and nothing is missing (even a coin<-- i think so). However, i inform the security and let them took some picture.

The ways they are doing it.

1st, plug out your rear boot point and duplicate a 2nd key that can access my car. It tooks 30 minutes to do it( if they find someone out side, or 10 minutes also can kau tim if the key was duplicated inside one utama shopping complex store ( if u know what i mean) )

2nd, open my door and straight pull up my front bonnet, wire of the siren is plug out with force( so that no siren will sound)

3rd, they went back in my car and try to deal with the alarm and start the car and drive away. But at this moment, a small tiny trick does the magic. ( i didnt rare dog inside my car (-_-) ) i had a fuel cut switch inside my car that if i cut the fuel, even a key also cannot start the car due to no fuel. And that cost rm50 only.

Now i had to pay for rm400 ++ the damage that done to my car, change every key, add a backup siren( means my car got 2 siren, backup siren works when the main line is disconnected because they can siren on their own with battery charge on it.) and repaint my car.( DAMM ! )

Its a unlucky day but also a lucky day, i buy magnum 4d and pray hard to god i will kena !!!!! Here is some picture.

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
wahlao le... wat the hell this world is now... day light some mroe in front of pakson also act like tat liao... haiz.... luckly for u brother... but juz beware.. better change if can o... my area here also recently many robbery case..

rabakshoe

Known Member
May 14, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hey man ... thank god for ur car
fack those bastards ... shyt nowdays every parking lots in shoppin malls giimme the creeps even if its equip with security guards or cameras .. shyt

hey man .. can share ur fuel cut thingy with me ..
how dats it work and all ?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Looks like I won't be driving my ride down to 1U anymore... not safe! Worse off, the security management will just deny any responsibility.

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
rabak : go to any acc shop ask for a fuel cut switch, some will know some will not, if u cant find pm me, i bring u the place i did.

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
wah lau... u very lucky ohh.... but wat i dun understand is, from the pic u hv taken... it looks like a normal car.... like this they also wanna steal ka??? (not offending lar)
so how about my kancil??? got to make 2 siren also??? viper and 2 way alarm some more??? or juz let him steal my kancil rather than spend 2K for alarm?? T_T

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
WOW YOU KNOW WHAT, I DONT THINK ANY PLAZA IS SAFE TO GO ANYMORE, UNLESS YOU INSTALL AT LEAST RM4K OF SECURITY EQUIPMENT.

Had to use caps.

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
ive heard of such cases in OU and now only park in the preferred area facing the autopay machine.. so far the curve looks like it has the most well lit parking area and the overall layout gives a slight sense of security.. whatever it is, for me.. midvalley seems to be the dodgiest place to park.. somebody showed off their artistic creativity on my driver side door while the car was parked next to the door leading towards gsc..

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
ky_fei said:
Ladies and gentlement,

i went to one utama shopping complex on sunday and jalan jalan with my gal and also other friend. I parked my car at a unshaded place some where near U Parkson at level 5. I parked my car at 4pm something and went into the shopping complex, however, when i went back my car at 6pm, i notice my rear boot key entry point had been plugged out. Thats make me thing of a incident that happened to my fren a year ago. His car installed the highest range of viper 2 way alarm that cost around 3k ++ that time, but after he went to the movie Anaconda, the car is missing ( eaten by anaconda as they said) we found out they plug out ur rear boot key entry point to duplicate a key, drive away your car just like that !

Back to my case, after i found out there is a hole there(from far range i saw it) i was worried that my audio things, management things are stolen by them. My mind was empty when i walks near my car and when i open the door, it was unlock.(i didnt unlock with my remote nor keys) I open the door and found out my alarm system wire are all plugged out.

Miracle happens that show everything in my car is stil attach there and nothing is missing (even a coin<-- i think so). However, i inform the security and let them took some picture.

The ways they are doing it.

1st, plug out your rear boot point and duplicate a 2nd key that can access my car. It tooks 30 minutes to do it( if they find someone out side, or 10 minutes also can kau tim if the key was duplicated inside one utama shopping complex store ( if u know what i mean) )

2nd, open my door and straight pull up my front bonnet, wire of the siren is plug out with force( so that no siren will sound)

3rd, they went back in my car and try to deal with the alarm and start the car and drive away. But at this moment, a small tiny trick does the magic. ( i didnt rare dog inside my car (-_-) ) i had a fuel cut switch inside my car that if i cut the fuel, even a key also cannot start the car due to no fuel. And that cost rm50 only.

Now i had to pay for rm400 ++ the damage that done to my car, change every key, add a backup siren( means my car got 2 siren, backup siren works when the main line is disconnected because they can siren on their own with battery charge on it.) and repaint my car.( DAMM ! )

Its a unlucky day but also a lucky day, i buy magnum 4d and pray hard to god i will kena !!!!! Here is some picture.
yo bro...where did u install ur fuel cut? looks like i am interested...

cheers

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
sum forummer is asking me, why dont every1 find a day then go to the place i did mine la XD small zth security gathering :D hahahaha

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
wahhh...crazy la...its going rampant...

is our police taking any actions or are they gonna let this continue until someday their own car get stolen or broken into?

fei ko....consider this as a blessing in disguise , well at least your car is safe...and no life is harm right?

to all the forummers here...WE HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST CRIME!!!

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
fei, i think by the time you came back they were on their way/ or duplicating the key at the same time.

you were lucky.

My car was the same, but worst still is, i saw them working on my car with my own eyes....damn..till today i still have the phobia, and woke up in the middle of the night with my scuba spotlight(farking bright). At least will be walking around my apartment with couple of ciggies and a thick rotan...part-time pak guard mah...

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
rorytate : i dun think so lor, they abandon my car edi...all things show that then do their work inside their car edi..cham..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all
i'm new here and i hope that all the PROs here could help me out
Basiclly i wanna know how to test out what are the wires in our ecu
such as if i wanna find for rpm signal how i'm gonna know which are the
wire....Btw? is there a way to test the wiring coz as i know if you wanna
find for ignition +12v u need to use a bulb and a tap it to the wire to find out
really need you guys help and thankz in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience