Attempt To Steal My Car At BANDAR UTAMA !

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
I hav sumthin 2 say, if u dun wanna b targetted, jz get an old junk car....like me...(touch wood)

sumtimes i get 'high' at nite when I come back, i forgot 2 lock dr or even close tight the door....park outside sommore....well (touch wood again) by the time i wake up n go out... its nite time again, n i found my car door unlock but everything still intact.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
walauehh... any security system also they can break in.... like this... next best choice is to hire a 'pak guard' to jaga my car at Supermarkets...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
my aunty 10 years old junk mitsubishi galant also stolen last year, some more its dam stock n ugly, what is happening? :mad:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Tohsan said:
my aunty 10 years old junk mitsubishi galant also stolen last year, some more its dam stock n ugly, what is happening? :mad:
Which model? The VR-4 type ar? If so, sure la since those cars now hot demand.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
acbc said:
Which model? The VR-4 type ar? If so, sure la since those cars now hot demand.
olderla taiko sure is not the vr4 model,its square long stupid headlight n the car bloody dam long!!

wk1168

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Penang&Puchong
y not we electrify the whole car.. whoever touch the car will kena shock until the owner deactivate the alarm... lol... just a dumb idea..

paperheart

Sep 13, 2005
pj
i've experienced once that my car got break in too which is in 1u. it doesn't seem like they want my car, which is an iswara which has got no alarm only remote and central lock. i parked at the open parking area outside Giant entrance which is like i gotta pay 1 buck for it. the fucking thief wacked my whole driver door's keyhole with something sharp and damaged the whole thing. i got back to my car with a lil shock when i saw my car door open ajar. wtf. my internal was a mess and i lost rm30 in an envolope which i gotta pay water bil the next day. and it was night time. made me change the key system for the whole car. hope that fucking thief is dead now for breaking into my car for that rm30.

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
anyone else got any cases to report? i frequent one utama and hardly came across these type of events eventhough i know they happen! soo, im interested for more info from you guys! thanks!

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
blu3chip said:
anyone else got any cases to report? i frequent one utama and hardly came across these type of events eventhough i know they happen! soo, im interested for more info from you guys! thanks!
try to park near autopays,life lobby,entrance...or places with ppl like car wash area..but tat doesnt mean ur cars is 100% safe...mine park damn close to entrace with the front facing the entrance oso he dare steal my CAI funnel on my bumper...or valet park loe...

chocobee

Nov 17, 2005
my brother last time story to me la....
his "rumah sewa" always "hilang barang la", so he and his housemate already fedup and set up their own cctv plus web camera..... 24 recording :eek: .... manage to capture 2 thieves because of their recording ( give to police as evidence), but this idea apply around ur house la... maybe cctv inside ur car :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im quite noob about meter i just wanna ask my van c22 got no rpm meter can i just buy any rpm meter and fix in to it or theres a specific ones for car that dun have rpm how do i diy it what wire do i connect to?:Not_Impressed:

and i wanna sak :
what is the purpose of this meter:
1.vaccum
2.oil temp
3.gouch
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience