Break in attempt

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
i cant believe it when someone try break into my 2 month old SGTI at my office basement carpark. Blady bastard tried to use wires and screwdriver to unlock my passenger door.Thank god i had the safety metal plate installed when i got the car. I can see the safety metal plate is dented . God bless me coz the bastard didnt manage to get in but my door handle lock is broken and my passenger door lower corner has some minor scratches and dent. :( :( :( . He must be trying to pry the door with screwdriver after failing to break in through the door handle.
So for PPL working in CyberJaya Century Square. Pls take pre-caution on where your car is park. Your car might be next. I wonder if i can mend the dent back.Will post some pics on the damage.

Master D

Known Member
Nov 26, 2004
KL/JB
Visit site
Sorry to hear that...now Cyberjaya is not safe as well, you better get a steering lock and do away with whatever meters and stuff you might have on display incase the bugger comes back...report to security as well! Shit......hope this does not happen again! :(

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
can get from any alarm shop, it's basically some metal bars inserted into the keyhole so that you can't pry open the lock. Also included are stealth door locks I think the total costs RM150-200 the last time I checked.

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by dolly@Jan 26 2005, 02:34
what metal plate thingy is this? whered you get it?
I got it installed by Proton Edar when i got my car. Is just some metal plates installed inside your door to prevent those stupid ass from prying your door with a screwdriver or wire. The complete set include the bonet plate as well. Worth every penny for it.

Jay5

Known Member
May 4, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by shelby+Jan 26 2005, 10:16 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shelby @ Jan 26 2005, 10:16 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dolly@Jan 26 2005, 02:34
what metal plate thingy is this? whered you get it?
I got it installed by Proton Edar when i got my car. Is just some metal plates installed inside your door to prevent those stupid ass from prying your door with a screwdriver or wire. The complete set include the bonet plate as well. Worth every penny for it. [/b][/quote]
i advise you to upgrade your alarm system, put steering locks or install an immob. You boot lock might be their next attempt. all this will help in deterring.

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
wahhh....shit. now cbj also they targeting ar? mebeb coz ppl park the car the whole day there. then only at 6pm they come and see the car. so the thieves got the whole day to try.
but u paying for parking. u never screwed the management? ask them to pay for repair??

u workign in TISS ar?? ehehe. i in MDC. used to be a band of CBJ brothers before...now all hilang oledi... :(

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
sorry to hear that man.....try to get more security to your car like immobiliser or 2 way alarm....can try captor as well.....

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by mizerZ@Jan 27 2005, 11:23
sorry to hear that man.....try to get more security to your car like immobiliser or 2 way alarm....can try captor as well.....
i would be more interested in getting a shock sensor to prevent this bastards in prying into my car.Any recommendation?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WOuld like to know which type of REAR disk brake fits Honda Civic EG local model, currently using drum rear brake.
Option:-

Can Integra DC1/2 disk brake or EG disk brake could fits?
Any recommendation of other rear disk?

Would like to install, when buy from chop shop usually the whole sets consist of what and approximate how much?

Hope your feedback soon..or 012-399 9933
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience