help..someone wanna steal my car!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yes..all locker is diffrent...from boot,front both door and igition to start engine.all is diiffrent..buat pencuri jadi bingu..hahaha!!!!about immobilizer is sensor..some is batang one and another some is card..touch each other(form red light change to yellow or blue light)then u only can start up engine..now all new car also using immobilizer system...but i feel it is best from pencuri..but bad for girl who wan run away from someone who wan rob or rape them..buang masa find sensor..am sure they cant find it out dalam masa ketakutan kan?agree?ada baik dan buruk kesan bila using immobilizer system..correct me if am wrong

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
glass smash?tint it with lumar security film.virtually un-smash-able...get a 2 or 3-way alarm n set the sensitivity to the highest ler...bird shit on the roof also will sound... =P....jokin...
but a clifford full set shud do the trick...its a 3-way...bout almost 2k...and its satellite ready.wether u wanna use it or not is entirely up to you.

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
hmm try wat my fren did, boot keyhole also got stolen, so he seal the bootkeyhole
so can only open the boot from inside the car.
whether he chenge all the other locks or not i not sure, but nothing happen after tat, cos wat some try to do is open boot and crawl in from boot to start the car and something la
thats wat i was told how they steal hatchback car
all the best in preventing theft

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
EcstacyElmo said:
hmm try wat my fren did, boot keyhole also got stolen, so he seal the bootkeyhole
so can only open the boot from inside the car.
whether he chenge all the other locks or not i not sure, but nothing happen after tat, cos wat some try to do is open boot and crawl in from boot to start the car and something la
thats wat i was told how they steal hatchback car
all the best in preventing theft
I've detached the connecting rod to the keyhole in my boot as well.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
touch wood, i'm really careful where I park. i will take up to 30 mins looking for a parking spot if necessary. there's no guarantee but all we can do is minimise the risk right?

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
i also had this shit 3 weeks ago...i cabut from where it almost got stolen cuz they already marked my car, wat they did is they open my bonnet (i wont disclose how here) and they started cutting my wires but my radiostar saved me....the backup siren was still ringing so they eventually broke the whole siren and ran away with it cuz it was still ringing!

careful man i tell u they already marked your car and they will come back for it....

for the dude who put viper and the 4th time got stolen did u upgrade the security any further after any of the attempts? share with us cuz i upgraded mine with nearly 1K after the incident:angry:

if u wanna know more pls pm me ill tell u more on how they can steal your car...oh yea u wont be sleeping for the first 3 nights like me:_:

skyline9941

Known Member
May 1, 2005
CyberPunk said:
haha..
immobilizer works like this,
immobilizer prevents ur engine to start when it's activated. it activates whenever it do not detect the chip.
there are all kinds of immobilizer..
the common one is the immobilizer chip is key-chained on ur stack of keys so whenever u masuk kereta, u put ur keys in and the sensor will detect the chip and ur immobilizer will deactivate and ur engine will be able to start =)
(correct me if im wrong)
anyway... ur can change ur start engine keys also if u dun wan to install immobilizer.. change to those u know... the keys with holes instead of teeths... lol if u now wad im saying...
and if u are more concern about ur stuff in ur car, just change the door locks.. its up to u to choose.
cheers mate!
dont worry!
Immobiliser works? sound like something theoritical. my cousin's CRV with the cobra immobiliser just get stolen without being noticed. the true thing is try to park ur car at a place that is more" visible" and safe. but somehow. now the idiot. criminal dare to steal even in front of u. or maybe just car hijack.. ahhahah good luck ....

cynos

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
try

try checking with lim.. TTH accessories shop in bandar puteri puchong.. he can do wonders with your budget.. tell him red toyota cynos 9828 send you.. PM me if interested. His no 0380613822 . gud luck

CyberPunk

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
skyline9941 said:
Immobiliser works? sound like something theoritical. my cousin's CRV with the cobra immobiliser just get stolen without being noticed. the true thing is try to park ur car at a place that is more" visible" and safe. but somehow. now the idiot. criminal dare to steal even in front of u. or maybe just car hijack.. ahhahah good luck ....

haha.. yeah immobiliser works
u know what? original stock immobiliser doesnt work, thats y
they know where to cabut the wires already for the stock ones
so in my opinion la, get another immobiliser, hide it somewhere under the dashboard so that they cannot cut the wire, they have to tear up ur dashboard to cut the wire =)

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Duke Red said:
touch wood, i'm really careful where I park. i will take up to 30 mins looking for a parking spot if necessary. there's no guarantee but all we can do is minimise the risk right?
Yeah,man I totally agree with you,do whatever it takes to prevent your vehicle from being stolen,esp you Ting since you look so "vulnerable" hahaha =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifus,
I want to up the performance of my VR4. Any advise from anyone ( on stages ) that I can do to increase the performance? I was thinking of starting from the injectors, air-flow and exaust system ( smooth flowing from intake to emission ). Shocks have been done. Anything else from anyone? Advise needed.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience