lost keys!!!

qo24

Aug 22, 2006
Dear guys, cud sum1 tell me how to open@start@break into my car witout damaging da ori door & engine key lock?? coz i've lost da keys!! not sure missplaced or wut....but till now i cudnt find it. any otai here can tell me how r?? spare keys also lost long time ago. any idea bro? if change to new lock, for sure need to change for all door which hav the key lock including da for da engine start rite?? oh man.......:sad_smile:

siangmh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
If your car is something like wira:

Solution:
Even if installed with anti-theft steel plate on all doors also doesn't matter. Call the locksmith to open. They have very long modified steel "ruler" to hook up the steel cable/wire that connects to your door lock, this way will pop up the tiny "switch" (ie unlock the door already). It wont damage ur door seal or whatsoever......RM40 per "visit".......

Aftermath
1) Get the locksmith to uninstall the door lock & bring it back to "duplicate" one more set of key. (about rm80)

2) Now to disarm the alarm, for ori proton alarm, turn ur key & simultaneously press the black alarm button to disarm it.

Complication
1) If alarm is after mkt type which does not have "back door" for the alarm system, then require an accs shop sifu to come & do some wonders: bypass the alarm & hot wire start ur car, then drive to accs shop to change the alarm. Or not so bad case: just trace back the frequency / code (even running code system also can be trace) & rebuild a new set of remote key.

Of course if the sifu your sourced is not skillful then cannot perform the above task lor.

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T MISUSE THE INFO FOR BAD PURPOSE, STEALING WILL ONLY MAKE YOU POORER & MISERABLE IN THE END. GOD IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We at MPd Auto Center Sdn Bhd, are proud to have sponsored ZeE with TiTAN custom built performance shock absorbers, who finished 2nd overall in the SSO 2.5 Drift Challenge in One Utama!

CONGRATULATIONS ZeE!

The calm before the storm :D
(left to right) MrNismo, Geralyn(ZeE's new fan! :D) Adrian and ZeE!

Remember to support this car ya! :D...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience