SO4 - Rear Bonnet Key Lock.

JacEK

500 RPM
guys, i've lost my key for rear bonnet and wanted to buy a new set of key lock. But after surveying few shops, I was told that they dont sell only the rear bonnet key lock and I have to change the whole car door lock system with the rear bonnet as the parts come in a set.

Is it true that there are no separate keylock sell in the market? Do you guys know where about I can get the rear bonnet lock change (only rear bonnet keylock)?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

The problem now you have is, YOU NEED KEY, not key lock, because you lost your key right?

So I don't think you need to find another rear boot lock, you need to find a key.

If you have any other Honda car key, remove your lock on the trunk, you can simply have the locksmith to key match the lock with your key. It's fairly easy only take half an hour to do so.

Last time when I was doing 99-00 rear end conversion, I took the my key and the 99-00 rear lock to locksmith, they manage to disassemble the 99-00 lock and match it with my key, in 30 minutes.

yo mr. jacek, my mech said he can solve the prob for u. he can do a new key for u. just call/sms me @ 017-620 7538. thanks.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom