front & rear part ej6 so4 for grab

hello everybody,
i'm new here, but anyway, I dont know where to sell my front and rear part of my ej 6 until i found this forum.
actually want to sell to workshop (that claim2 insurans la), but after i think it 10 times, maybe the price not reasonable.
so, how about you all give the price???????? (reasonable lo!!!)

front- hood, fender, bumper, headlight, grill
rear- bonnet, tail lamps, bumber

as soon as possible cause the worksyop that i put those part already 'bising-bising'. cannot put at home cause my wife will also 'bising-bising'.. ok, best of luckkkkk

aj9392 said:
hello everybody,
i'm new here, but anyway, I dont know where to sell my front and rear part of my ej 6 until i found this forum.
actually want to sell to workshop (that claim2 insurans la), but after i think it 10 times, maybe the price not reasonable.
so, how about you all give the price???????? (reasonable lo!!!)

front- hood, fender, bumper, headlight, grill
rear- bonnet, tail lamps, bumber

as soon as possible cause the worksyop that i put those part already 'bising-bising'. cannot put at home cause my wife will also 'bising-bising'.. ok, best of luckkkkk

another one :biggrin:

i have enuf spare set of 96spec stuff oledi....kenot buy anymore, or else my house gonna look like hattech's office oledi....:biggrin:

hattech-v said:
send it to my office still got some space... hehe

mie, reserve some space for me......will send mine to your office later......hehehehehehe

ic.. i hav try ask my fren workshop..
around RM200 all front parts trading...
no value... :thumpdown

sry cant hlp...

Front and rear bodyparts is really low in value these days even in great condition. I sold mine when I did the conversion for 1.3K, front and rear, but that was almost 3 years ago.

Send it to Muar if you don't have place, here being the largest state in peningsular malaysia got lots of place..... :lol:

i'm just wondering...how much could we get if send to metal scrap yard?...they buy by the kilogram rite?....

1 kilo = 30 sen.
i sold my front chasis last time 97kg = RM30... why udeng? want to send car there? export to japan aa?
:D

hattech-v said:
my office got space for rent. cheap cheap for u. :biggrin:

weh i think u better convert your ofis into spare part shop ler....so everyone can put their stuffs for sale there, people can come and buy, u get % from each sale ler...how's that?...

whoa......im looking for front bumper,hood and the inner cover of tires arch...can sell cheap2 to me?then use hattech 'showroom' to keep for awhile..:)

like that later my office bcome junkyard lol...
the only items accepted r like mugen twin loop, jasma extractor, type-r cam, jun t3 cam, je piston etc etc...as long as sewaktu dengannya... ekekkeke

hattech-v said:
like that later my office bcome junkyard lol...
the only items accepted r like mugen twin loop, jasma extractor, type-r cam, jun t3 cam, je piston etc etc...as long as sewaktu dengannya... ekekkeke

ceh...all those gonna end up in your car later....

albani said:
whoa......im looking for front bumper,hood and the inner cover of tires arch...can sell cheap2 to me?then use hattech 'showroom' to keep for awhile..:)

u can get it at spareparts shop everywhere..
RM2xx f.bumper RM2xx f.bonNet :wink:

Top Bottom