any mechanic to recommend?having problem...

matt wee

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
Hi i want to know where can i find those recommended mechanic around setapak area? I using sumething like saga 8v and 4g91 carb on my satria 4g13p,got 2 venturi..will kick in more power when we press the pedal until can feel the power kick in and pedal become more lighter(sometime like vtec,LOL)..now i encounter this problem la..i did sent my car to workshop for top overhaul and pnp,but after took back my car,i found out no performance gain..somemore now my car sometimes will jerking on low gear..didn't face this problem before sent to that workshop,sometimes jerking and then straight died off my engine..what the problem?and i did ask the mechanic to tune my carb..but it seems like he can't perform his job well,today tune,tomorrow got another problem..awhile idle too high,awhile my carb fuel line clodge,then awhile very jerking..like not enuf fuel supply to the carb...haiz..wasted my money nearly 1k for that...hope to gain some performance..but comes out with disappointed..can anyone help me?

edit:I sent to the workshop for top overhaul+Pnp=cost rm550(including all the material and spare part),and then he told me my head 4th spark plug hole is loosen already,can't take out the plug then he fix it for me rm80.Later on he take my head for skimming cost me rm80...and at the same day i did a service at there too(engine oil,spark plug,fuel filter)..but why after top overhaul and PnP somemore no performance gain on my vehicle?is this normal for lower cc car?i really can't feel any performance..maybe got..maybe no,but before this i use proton ori 12v carb and standard engine(haven't do top overhaul and Pnp) i can still go 150km/h,but now after all of this thing,i tried at highway...140km/h only..still can go i think..but very very slow..i already fully pressed the pedal..this really make me disappointed.

As i know this carb is better than ori 12v carb right?i did feel the difference on the carb when pickup..but my car is become more weak now..too many problem after i took back my car.And another weird problem i encountered,while listening to my Hu,suddenly my amp become red colour,and no sound at all.But my HU still operating...did sent to acc shop for checking,they had tried with another amp,still the same..also can't find out what the problem.I really regret send my car to do Top overhaul and PnP.Really..i save up money just want to feel the different..at least some performance gained i also happy,at least worth..but now more worst..have to repair,repair,and repair.

Really hope someone will give me some opinion and suggestion on what i had write..because i decided to go back my hometown by next week,but i really worry to drive back as long as these all problem still haven't fix..too dangerous..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Making impossible things possible

Dawn of a new hope -

One of my blog follower has been complaining of all his ride - that is full of swirls. every time when he call or SMS me he would says " I cant stand my rides any more - it is full of swirls & i cant trust any northern detailer"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience