Any 4g93 VDO owner here ?

eugenekeith

Nov 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi , i currently using 4g93 VDO engine . as we know , the downside of VDO is the tuning part because of it cant attached with piggyback and other ecu unless changing the wiring to the MMC version or use standalone management .
Im here to ask some ideas from sifu about modification of it without changing wiring or management .aim to get 140 whp .
current mod list : cam pulley(BOTH),fuel regulator,iridium spark plug,aerospeed plug cable,r3 extractor.
Thanksss :biggrin:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hi , i currently using 4g93 VDO engine . as we know , the downside of VDO is the tuning part because of it cant attached with piggyback and other ecu unless changing the wiring to the MMC version or use standalone management .
Im here to ask some ideas from sifu about modification of it without changing wiring or management .aim to get 140 whp .
current mod list : cam pulley(BOTH),fuel regulator,iridium spark plug,aerospeed plug cable,r3 extractor.
Thanksss :biggrin:
Wrong. Unichip or Works EMS. It's 2013 and people still think VDO's can't be tuned.

What do those adjustable cam pulleys do on standard cams? Does it add power? How much WHP are you pushing now after all your performance parts?

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all guys......i just install a defi water temp meter on my car....does anyone know how much is the actual reading for a vtec engine water temperature on meter???????:confused: cos every morning when i turn on the ignition the water temp reading already go to 30 and when after running half day the reading can reach 90 to 100...need to know in this reading is my engine cooling system ok onot.thankssss all sifu
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience