Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

4G93 SOHC Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Hello Sir I'm planning to Turbo my 4G93 SOHC. I have Mitsubishi lancer 2006 model with me. I'm not Malaysian but I live in Malaysia as a student. My brother is doing this project in my country Pakistan. Currently in Pakistan Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 model onwards are equipped with 4G15 the new generation. Which is without distributor and is with equipped with two coil. Currently I have swapped 4G93 SOHC the new generation which is also without distributor. The engine came with automatic transmission. So I am using 4G15 manual transmission with a 4G93 fly-wheel and 4G15 manual ECU and a adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator in order to meet the fuel requirement. I have plans to turbo this engine with forged pistons and conrods. Bore size 81.0MM and stroke 89.0MM. Which turbo do you recommend ? GT-30R ? Which standalone ECU or Piggyback do you recommend ? Injector size how much CC ? Any race bearings ? I plan to run 1.5Bar Boost. Any suggestion will be welcomed. Which brand of pistons and conrods would you guys recommend ? From which place in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor ?

ello~.

there will be plenty for you to do as we all know the 4G series are interchangeable. First off, drop the 4G15 ecu and manual g/b. A mivec box will do nicely.

if you have no budget, go with forged internals and gt30r and you have a winner in the making. but what do you intend to achieve? drag strip time or track time?

i would recommend microtech lt10s stand alone. Injectors you can use evo 3 510cc injectors. You can go with Kings race bearings.

But your setup will depend on what your goal is. There is cheap ways of doing it and expensive ways of doing it. Needless to say the things you will require are all in 1 place, sunway. lol.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi ZTHians... need some explanation regarding how a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) relates to Ignition Timing and Fuel Pressure (Fuel Injection).

Having headache trying to figure out matching the setup properly to get smooth running on my 4G92P. Just recently plugged in Works 70mm throttle body and trying out Piper's 286 cams, but having bad jerks when throttle is opened below 5% or below 2000rpm before a go, and I miserably lost all the torque and bhp I had before...

Just to make it...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom