2011 R3 Satria Neo with Stage 2 Performance upgrades- In Fire Red!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
still a 1.6, still slower than a 4G93P.... no improvement at all... speaking bout 1.6, 4AGE been like 20years++ ago invention and now 2011 1.6cps still cannot beat 20years++ back technology... why don't they jus put in 1.8 block with CPS head.. im pretty sure it could compete with 2zz-ge..

maybe Inspira R3 will have that.. we;ll see.. we'll see....:burnout:

for me i think the GTI R3 is still the in the proton list...very2 worth to by with the price on that time and thats really limited...1.8L, full recaro interior, 100kg lighter than GTI, full exhaust system, carbon bonet & spoiler, suspension & sport rim, momo steering...

anddddddddddddddd.........................the price is cheaper than this...:driver:

satria neo clubsport
satria neo r3

really impressive... the marketing skills they come up with to boost sales... add bit new headlamp here, TADAA NEW FACELIFT.... add bit horsepower there, TADAA NEW LIMITED EDITION VERSION....

so, satria neo fans out there... how many versions of satria neo is in the market now ever since the first satria neo was launched??..

1) 1.6L campro non-cps satria neo
2) 1.6L campro cps satria neo
3) satria neo r3 lotus edition racing
4) satria neo r3 red color edition
5)
6)

sorry dude, its better to have a different spec (performance wise) for each version than to have a lot version just by changing color.... just look at myvi & viva..... you do the counting....

sorry dude, its better to have a different spec (performance wise) for each version than to have a lot version just by changing color.... just look at myvi & viva..... you do the counting....

agreed..
soon there's nothing special about the car anymore..

I dont care what people say about this awesome Satria neo...Hopefully there are more aftermarket products produce internationally! Im tired of civic vtec, "kiri kanan" civic vtec...haha.

use endless breaking system...walaweee...80k to get red satria neo with 145bhp....my neo price RM52k...spend around RM20k to get 165whp + RM2k for R3 bodykit + RM1.5k for sport rim cap ayam....but my breaking system still stock...stock suspension...interior still stock..total rm75.5k...so,sense of worth to buy red satria neo...no more mod..just spend money to married...wakakakaka :proud:

Last edited:
to me...yeah..proton n r3 are moving in the correct direction...the only problem is that...they're moving damn slowly....just like the cars they bring out...this neo r3...kindda like..the additional money is for u to buy the "Aftermarket" goodies and install them but u pay them in installment...

eventhough the progression for proton is slow, but i think this is a good improvement for proton. tired of vtec/4age watsoever... this is a good buy i guess.. it's time for us to be proud of our national cars....beat the VTEC!!!! hahaha

never mind this r3 selling for 80 units only coz im waiting to buy 180hp turbo campro cps engine coming soon :biggrin: BTW, this r3 really reasonable coz last time satria gti sold at RM80,000++

This definitely joins the Satria GTi as one of my all-time favourite Protons.

Hi R3 Satria Neo fans
A friend recently won a R3 Satria Neo 1.6 (MT) premium through a contest. Since it is MT she can't handle the car. Car is still with proton not registered yet. She is willing to let go the car at RM70K. Guess R3 fans would hv better appreciation of this car than her. Drop me an email if anyone is keen.

Cheers

Hi R3 Satria Neo fans
A friend recently won a R3 Satria Neo 1.6 (MT) premium through a contest. Since it is MT she can't handle the car. Car is still with proton not registered yet. She is willing to let go the car at RM70K. Guess R3 fans would hv better appreciation of this car than her. Drop me an email if anyone is keen.

Cheers

U try to con ar? Never heard any contest involving neo r3

U try to con ar? Never heard any contest involving neo r3

Please get your facts right before you say I con. I won it thru star contest where I placed an advertisement. Obviously you don't read star online paper. You can see the contest in the website where they gave out Satria R3 for the Quarter 2 contest. If I try to con I do not need to leave my hp number in this forum. I have better things to do than to con someone of RM80K.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom