2.0/2.1L stroker kit 4 4g93t

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
we can custom for u.This stroker are billet all stuff.Pistons 8.3 CR,Crank Billet,Rod Billet,New Engine bearing include.RM 11k to your door step.Take 2 or 3 week to make from Australia.Whp rated 750whp with a good stuff set up.Pls contact me .look a sample photo.

Bump: we can custom for u.This stroker are billet all stuff.Pistons 8.3 CR,Crank Billet,Rod Billet,New Engine bearing include.RM 11k to your door step.Take 2 or 3 week to make from Australia.Whp rated 750whp with a good stuff set up.Pls contact me .look a sample photo.

Bump: Aluminum Rod exspencive.The rod can up to 1500hp

Bump: Aluminum Rod exspencive.The rod can up to 1500hp
wow looks like some serious stuff....

Last edited:

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Magnus make with same Factory with me in Australia.Dog gear also.

Bump: Magnus make with same Factory with me in Australia.Dog gear also.

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007

i thought magnus has their own facilities. Their own machining process. Hurmm..mebe i'm wrong.

Bump:

i thought magnus has their own facilities. Their own machining process. Hurmm..mebe i'm wrong.
I'll email marco and ask him to clarify bout this.

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
magnus motorsport gave me this price $2695+$300(shipping) for the stroker kit. just got his email...

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Around RM10700++ and u have to pay 40% tax(RM4000++) Hope u can happy that price u get hehehe.
u r rite bout that... i'm gonna pay more actually... will recalculate back my budget n get back to u since u r in usj 1 rite? but is it 2.0 or 2.1L stroker kit u r offering?

Zattara

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
wow. you guys have so much money lah. i think better leave the engine block standard. just replace the piston and con rod with the forged. example JE pistons with DURATECH conrod. and change the bearing with the ACL. it`s okay lah to boost your engine to 1.3 bar. i think it`s safe enough. but always make sure your engine get enough fuel to prevent damage on your pistons. hahaha. it`s just my opinion coz i don`t have enough money to buy magnus or other australia product. hahaha. good luck to your project guys...

Bump: wow. you guys have so much money lah. i think better leave the engine block standard. just replace the piston and con rod with the forged. example JE pistons with DURATECH conrod. and change the bearing with the ACL. it`s okay lah to boost your engine to 1.3 bar. i think it`s safe enough. but always make sure your engine get enough fuel to prevent damage on your pistons. hahaha. it`s just my opinion coz i don`t have enough money to buy magnus or other australia product. hahaha. good luck to your project guys...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
u r rite bout that... i'm gonna pay more actually... will recalculate back my budget n get back to u since u r in usj 1 rite? but is it 2.0 or 2.1L stroker kit u r offering?
Bro, for that amount of money. Plunk in an EVO 3. Then JPJ there + RM2k kow tim. Then u'll feel then U can really feel the stock 270bhp. Then u start modding from there. Then U spend 3/4 the amount of $$$ u plan to spend for your GSR, I'm sure u'll be more satisfied than a 4G93T. It's 2 different class.

wow. you guys have so much money lah. i think better leave the engine block standard. just replace the piston and con rod with the forged. example JE pistons with DURATECH conrod. and change the bearing with the ACL. it`s okay lah to boost your engine to 1.3 bar. i think it`s safe enough. but always make sure your engine get enough fuel to prevent damage on your pistons. hahaha. it`s just my opinion coz i don`t have enough money to buy magnus or other australia product. hahaha. good luck to your project guys...
Bro, 1.3 bars does not require forged pistons. And, we're here talking about something more than what you can achieve than just 1.3 bars.

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Zattara: you don't need forged internals if you are boosting 1.3bar with td04/td05. i've boosted a 4G93T nearly up to 1.7bar with Evo3 turbo with stock internal. u need a healthy engine with uprated fuel system and a/f must be perfect throughout the powerband. revved to 8000rpm got into the mid 12sec at SDB with semi slicks and a good launch. wira sedan body with full on the road trim.

Boosting 1.3bar with GT30/GT35 then that is a different story.

Last edited:

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Bro, for that amount of money. Plunk in an EVO 3. Then JPJ there + RM2k kow tim. Then u'll feel then U can really feel the stock 270bhp. Then u start modding from there. Then U spend 3/4 the amount of $$$ u plan to spend for your GSR, I'm sure u'll be more satisfied than a 4G93T. It's 2 different class.

yea... already thoght bout that... but mivec turbo with 2.0/2.1L stroker kit very hard to find. i've tried a few evo's though but somehow still prefer the mivec especially when it kicks in. to buy a full halfcut will already coz me quite a lot. to make the evo engine become a monster, quite big amount of money will be needed. that's my opinion...