2.0/2.1L stroker kit 4 4g93t

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Around RM10700++ and u have to pay 40% tax(RM4000++) Hope u can happy that price u get hehehe.
u r rite bout that... i'm gonna pay more actually... will recalculate back my budget n get back to u since u r in usj 1 rite? but is it 2.0 or 2.1L stroker kit u r offering?

Zattara

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
wow. you guys have so much money lah. i think better leave the engine block standard. just replace the piston and con rod with the forged. example JE pistons with DURATECH conrod. and change the bearing with the ACL. it`s okay lah to boost your engine to 1.3 bar. i think it`s safe enough. but always make sure your engine get enough fuel to prevent damage on your pistons. hahaha. it`s just my opinion coz i don`t have enough money to buy magnus or other australia product. hahaha. good luck to your project guys...

Bump: wow. you guys have so much money lah. i think better leave the engine block standard. just replace the piston and con rod with the forged. example JE pistons with DURATECH conrod. and change the bearing with the ACL. it`s okay lah to boost your engine to 1.3 bar. i think it`s safe enough. but always make sure your engine get enough fuel to prevent damage on your pistons. hahaha. it`s just my opinion coz i don`t have enough money to buy magnus or other australia product. hahaha. good luck to your project guys...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
u r rite bout that... i'm gonna pay more actually... will recalculate back my budget n get back to u since u r in usj 1 rite? but is it 2.0 or 2.1L stroker kit u r offering?
Bro, for that amount of money. Plunk in an EVO 3. Then JPJ there + RM2k kow tim. Then u'll feel then U can really feel the stock 270bhp. Then u start modding from there. Then U spend 3/4 the amount of $$$ u plan to spend for your GSR, I'm sure u'll be more satisfied than a 4G93T. It's 2 different class.

wow. you guys have so much money lah. i think better leave the engine block standard. just replace the piston and con rod with the forged. example JE pistons with DURATECH conrod. and change the bearing with the ACL. it`s okay lah to boost your engine to 1.3 bar. i think it`s safe enough. but always make sure your engine get enough fuel to prevent damage on your pistons. hahaha. it`s just my opinion coz i don`t have enough money to buy magnus or other australia product. hahaha. good luck to your project guys...
Bro, 1.3 bars does not require forged pistons. And, we're here talking about something more than what you can achieve than just 1.3 bars.

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Zattara: you don't need forged internals if you are boosting 1.3bar with td04/td05. i've boosted a 4G93T nearly up to 1.7bar with Evo3 turbo with stock internal. u need a healthy engine with uprated fuel system and a/f must be perfect throughout the powerband. revved to 8000rpm got into the mid 12sec at SDB with semi slicks and a good launch. wira sedan body with full on the road trim.

Boosting 1.3bar with GT30/GT35 then that is a different story.

Last edited:

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Bro, for that amount of money. Plunk in an EVO 3. Then JPJ there + RM2k kow tim. Then u'll feel then U can really feel the stock 270bhp. Then u start modding from there. Then U spend 3/4 the amount of $$$ u plan to spend for your GSR, I'm sure u'll be more satisfied than a 4G93T. It's 2 different class.

yea... already thoght bout that... but mivec turbo with 2.0/2.1L stroker kit very hard to find. i've tried a few evo's though but somehow still prefer the mivec especially when it kicks in. to buy a full halfcut will already coz me quite a lot. to make the evo engine become a monster, quite big amount of money will be needed. that's my opinion...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
yea... already thoght bout that... but mivec turbo with 2.0/2.1L stroker kit very hard to find. i've tried a few evo's though but somehow still prefer the mivec especially when it kicks in. to buy a full halfcut will already coz me quite a lot. to make the evo engine become a monster, quite big amount of money will be needed. that's my opinion...
then don's buy a halfcut lar... get a floor engine + gb. Then sell off your GSR parts and gb, u may top up a little for the Evo.

Then u'll save hell of alot in EVO after market parts. Ready market forged oversized pistons/2.2 strokers/performance cam with unlimite specs/retainers + valve and countless ready market performance parts with 1/2 the price of GSR.

One good example is the cam. Brian crower 4G6X is only half the price of JUN 4G9X.
4G63 Stroker kit is everywhere and 4G9X have to custom made. After u got forged stroker + pistons for high boost, u'll start to worry about your cylinder wall, because of thinner and lighter block compare to 4G6. Then, u may think of adding sleeve for cylinder wall hardening...

4G63??? No need to think about all that.

And how much do you need to spend in order to make a 11-12sec GSR...? It's f*cking hard... How many GSR can do it..?

Well, Malaysia already have a 8+ secs EVO...

The truth is, GSR is still a GSR... sorry if I've offended anyone... Just my personal point of view and personal experience... U may disagree...

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
2.1,2.2,2.3 and 2.4L in 2.0 block is a same price.But Destroke 2.1L in 64 block it's deference price.
Bump: sorry bro im talking out of topic...but the price for stroker 2.1L in 93 is a same.

Bump: sorry bro im talking out of topic...but the price for stroker 2.1L in 93 is a same.

Bump: Come to my wshop at USJ 1.I can give u a good opinion.How the 1.6L 4age turbo can go 9sc.with a .50 over bore size.No stroker kit.93 block can get this time 9sc club.63 have to put over 100k to get the 8sc.Below 60k,custom complete dog gear and everyting your 93 can fly.

Bump: If u spend over 100k.we can put u are world fasters Proton 93turbo.I bring your car at Jamboree at willowbank australia.Confirm masuk magazine ZOOM,Hot4 and others.Malaysian make a NAME in Aussy.

Bump: If u spend over 100k.we can put u are world fasters Proton 93turbo.I bring your car at Jamboree at willowbank australia.Confirm masuk magazine ZOOM,Hot4 and others.Malaysian make a NAME in Aussy.

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
i would let things past but when i saw "GSR is still a GSR" i can't really live with that. i have to admit 4G93T are expensive on the performance parts department and not having much choice over the 4G63T brother but telling the guy to throw away his 4G93T stroker dream and asked him to go with the 4G63T is NOT the ideal way of thinking. even 3rd gear performance didn't tell him to dump his dream and go with the 4G63T. We are all part of a family, it doesn't matter if u drive a kancil or a skyline we all like to modify our rides. The main factor for getting our rides faster is money, the more you have the more faster your car can go. The only question is weather u want or don't want to do it.

the first time i entered SDB ppl told me my 4G93T would best do around 16sec but i prove them wrong with a mere td04 with 1bar boost i was doing 14.2sec with street tyres. by saying it's hard for 4G93T getting into the 11-12sec it's like saying it's not possible but if u know the right way u can get there, i've done 12.5sec quartermile with my current setup after dumping in another rm5k to get there from stock halfcut condition.

it's true 4G63T in malaysia are now capable into the 8sec bracket but does that mean everyone with 4G63T can get there as well? as i said money is everything. i'm not comparing 4G93T with 4G63T here and sorry if i offended u speed2horizon, what i'm trying to say is we all like to see our own engine go faster with what we know and what we have infront of us.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i would let things past but when i saw "GSR is still a GSR" i can't really live with that. i have to admit 4G93T are expensive on the performance parts department and not having much choice over the 4G63T brother but telling the guy to throw away his 4G93T stroker dream and asked him to go with the 4G63T is NOT the ideal way of thinking. even 3rd gear performance didn't tell him to dump his dream and go with the 4G63T. We are all part of a family, it doesn't matter if u drive a kancil or a skyline we all like to modify our rides. The main factor for getting our rides faster is money, the more you have the more faster your car can go. The only question is weather u want or don't want to do it.

the first time i entered SDB ppl told me my 4G93T would best do around 16sec but i prove them wrong with a mere td04 with 1bar boost i was doing 14.2sec with street tyres. by saying it's hard for 4G93T getting into the 11-12sec it's like saying it's not possible but if u know the right way u can get there, i've done 12.5sec quartermile with my current setup after dumping in another rm5k to get there from stock halfcut condition.

it's true 4G63T in malaysia are now capable into the 8sec bracket but does that mean everyone with 4G63T can get there as well? as i said money is everything. i'm not comparing 4G93T with 4G63T here and sorry if i offended u speed2horizon, what i'm trying to say is we all like to see our own engine go faster with what we know and what we have infront of us.
No problem bro... Well... misunderstood... As I said... Just personal opinion. 2 different category... My fault to use such words... Well, i was just trying to say that they are different even when they are still in the design stage... They are meant for different purpose...

Which means, everything has a limit. Just that their limits are different. That's what I meant.

Well, anyway. Just rilek bro. I din mean to say that anyone should throw their 4G9X engine away... I've there's any words I've used that lead to a wrong idea of what I was trying to say... I apology here... So, no offence 4G9Xs bros.... As I am also using a 4G9X... Haha....

Well, as u said bro... we're all in the family under 1 big umbrella called the automotive enthusiast.... 4G1X, 4G9X, kancil, ferrari... we all enjoy doing up and improving our ride. There's not so much difference among us....

Hope I'm cleared. Again.. apology for any misunderstanding... Cheers...

Last edited:

Zattara

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
Yeah. We all same. Wasting money and time to the thing called car...

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
no problem speed2horizon, point taken :). on behalf of myself i apologize as well. maybe i was abit harsh. :banghead: ---> :stupid:. hehe

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Yeah. We all same. Wasting money and time to the thing called car...
Yeah man... But i'd call it the other way round... Paying money on what we like to cause more problems...

Stock standard, comfortable and no problem....
Modded... not comfortable, and high boost/rev will have problems. It's the matter of time...

After wasting big $$$... we still travel around KL with the same maximum speed. Traffic jam.... haha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Famous Switz Porsche tuner - Sportec has just beefed up the Porsche 997 911 Turbo lately. The turbo flat engine gets a boost with a new turbine, tuned ECU, better intake air flow and a performance exhaust system. Together with a sports clutch, this monster cranks 580hp, resulting in a 0-100km/h time of just 3.4 seconds and a top speed of 338km/h or 210mph...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience