Dissapointment!

dyeu, yur asap is when?
and when spit wanna come bek to kl? or u went bek to kuching for good?
all those activities sounds fun.... hope we can carry out

Disagree for paintball.. simply bcoz I am a bigger target... :banghead:

Okay okay, i arrange for a vacation back, then i tell everyone..... Shouldnt be too long, plus i want to come back and see my new lights and fix a few other things i've bought/going to buy.

Paintball is fun, comon sim, everyone of us big la, better to shoot at. Plus i long time havent headshot ppl..... Now if only the guns would shoot straight instead of flying upwards away from aim...........

By th way, do you need bike licence to dirtbike?:confused:
I really wanna try that.......

D,
for the time being i'll be in kch maybe for a few years before i get promoted to kl again..hehehe..but dont worry,if im in kl i'll give u guys a buzz,but i'll be not coming in a coupe but in a cab or tumpang one of u guys..hahahahahaha

Sim,
wat big target?i think im bigger than u lar..its just that people easy to notice shining head..hehehehehe :P

Nick,
hows life dude??hehehe

Dyue,
u dont need a licence to drive a dirt bike,anyone can try..my fren tried it before,so ill ask him wheres the place is..

Sim,
wat big target?i think im bigger than u lar..its just that people easy to notice shining head..hehehehehe :P

:rofl:
Nice one Spit.........

Kesian la Sim, i think paintball ka, forum ka, you always the target......
:biggrin:

ArchDyeu,
Bike license depends on the engine discharge capacity.. not depends on the type of bike..

Spit,
We shall see during the game...

Disagree for paintball.. simply bcoz I am a bigger target... :banghead:

paintball... last i can recall, i can only run for first 3 mins... the rest of the game.. i just rest in behind the tiang and hand over my gun for others..... my ex-CEO join me and smoke behind the tiang .. muahaha

Last i went, i wanted to duel-weild those stupid CO2 air pressure guns that dont shoot straight during an opposing team rush........

Kene D.C.... Chilaka punye Ref........ :fight:
Haha......

paintball... last i can recall, i can only run for first 3 mins... the rest of the game.. i just rest in behind the tiang and hand over my gun for others..... my ex-CEO join me and smoke behind the tiang .. muahaha

Since when u smoke?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom