Just discovered this club

jackson91

Nov 25, 2005
Hi,
I am a current hyundai car owner. Stumbled across this club while looking to purchase a hyundai coupe as well... I am one of the members in Team Hyundai Malaysia.

Team Hyundai Malaysia Forum

Firstly, what are the abbreviations you guys keep on mentioning? GK, RD and the rest...i guess they mean car models but is there a list i can look at? i only know in terms of year make for the model.

I also became one of your HCC FB friend.

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi jackson91,

Welcome to our car club. is great to hear from you. U are looking for a hyundai coupe? Mind to tell which model / year u prefer?

What is your profile name in FB? Is this the group link u joined ?Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I am not very sure on the short term for each models, but GK we used to call as Tuscani. RD is the older version of coupe - The Tiburon (97) and Turbulence (2000)

Do join us for any TT if u are free...

jackson91

Nov 25, 2005
hi babyishfemme,
thanks for the welcome. At first was thinking of new coupe but seems no stock left. Then thought of 2007 model 2nd hand, but price not yet agreeable with my pocket. Then thought of older coupe, the only one i like is the 97 coupe.

That is the FB group i joined.

TT will sure join, just tell me when and where.

jdr1786

Known Member
Dec 9, 2008
kuala lumpur
hey jackson welcome to our club!! hope u'll enjoy it,
k well new is new one but tuscani is nice one 97 model not bad u can do alot of mods to it if u the type u know i'm saying, but the turbulence model will be harder to find year 2000 or 2001 in perfect coz it's less in market but still u can check all them out & see what fits.

rbwheels

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
I tot u said u bought GK? GK is production form year 2002 until 2006. FX is 2007 onwards.. which means wats currently selling in Hyundai showroom...

If u are driving FX.. then u go to ZTH marketplace.. look for the seller "choco"... he do have few kits for Coupe FX...

spiky

Jun 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
lol... yesterday joined ZTH after heavy binge drinking session... it's the FX i have. brain was at 30% capacity last nite.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The first Citroën Créative Tour 2011 was held in Paris on the 24th to 26th of June 2011 recently. They've showcased some current cars like the Citroën DS, Citroën DS Rally car and most importantly 16 types of prototype including GT by Citroën, inspired by the makers of the video game Gran Turismo 5 was let loose on the public ground. The older Citroën's were on display too as part of a tribute to its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience