Perdana Evo 3 - engine oil splatter out

pac_jb

Known Member
Feb 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Something bad happened to my car, after filling fuel and put air for Tyre, I was just leaving the bhp, I heard hissing sound and white smoke coming from engine bay, when I open the bonnet, there were liquid all over the place, initially I thought coolant splattered​ from the water jacket, then I went to workshop they told it is engine oil, sprayed out from head gasket (alot of oil until the top of the manifolder , plug cable all got oil)but wen I drove to workshop no issue at all, could it br that metal gasket Kong redi or my head is lifted ( two weeks ago I boost kaw2 , ran with impreza n E60), should I change head stud? And metal gasket?, Anybody encountered this kind of thing before

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Too high internal pressure? Do you have a OCT and how did you install it? PCV valve blocked?

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Something bad happened to my car, after filling fuel and put air for Tyre, I was just leaving the bhp, I heard hissing sound and white smoke coming from engine bay, when I open the bonnet, there were liquid all over the place, initially I thought coolant splattered​ from the water jacket, then I went to workshop they told it is engine oil, sprayed out from head gasket (alot of oil until the top of the manifolder , plug cable all got oil)but wen I drove to workshop no issue at all, could it br that metal gasket Kong redi or my head is lifted ( two weeks ago I boost kaw2 , ran with impreza n E60), should I change head stud? And metal gasket?, Anybody encountered this kind of thing before
engine rebuild :driver:

anyway, you mean when u drive to wshop no oil spill? same day when you realize the problem?

Too high internal pressure? Do you have a OCT and how did you install it? PCV valve blocked?
OCT with breather? my engine mod to have 2 big PCV valve direct to open air..connected both to OCT with breather

pac_jb

Known Member
Feb 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
engine rebuild :driver:

anyway, you mean when u drive to wshop no oil spill? same day when you realize the problem?

OCT with breather? my engine mod to have 2 big PCV valve direct to open air..connected both to OCT with breather
Ya bro , when I drove there , can drive normally, when I gave them the car , they did engine wash, engine looks normal, have to check n c it seems, and my water temperature all normal, I scared because my car no balancer belt, becoz I heard normally balancer belt connected to oil pump , if delete the belt, the oil pressure will be higher then normal

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Hi guys,

ok, maybe you have really overboost or push the engine,
causing the mid portion to spray oil..
may not be an issue of metal gasket, I'm already on metal gasket 2.0mm

I experience that when I was on holiday to KL recently..
I did a full overhaul few months back but never had a chance to test it..
so excited as a little kid, I push the engine and wanna be like youtube, boost all the way to the genting..

later then I found out, my engine oil are running very very minimum..
bought a 4L donkey oil and quietly drive back to cheras for an inspection.
was told that I need to tighten the engine again, had to refer back to the mechanic that did my overhaul.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I also thinking about toqueing thing, this workshop fellas preparing for merdeka race I guess, from Saturday until now no news , haven't check also.
Like that you might only get your car back after Merdeka........lol

Hope nothing serious....:driver:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
..... ( two weeks ago I boost kaw2 , ran with impreza n E60), should I change head stud? And metal gasket?, Anybody encountered this kind of thing before
What boost were you on? 1.1?

.... wanna be like youtube, boost all the way to the genting..
What boost were you on? last time i use 10w40 boosting would make my EO less, tried 10w60 ,EO level remains. but expensive la..hard to find 10w50/60. :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If U claim that, How about Savvy RM850 million? Using Renault Clio chasis & engine.. still got diff RM270 million

Actually, proton did not design 100% their own car. They spend on engine (only Campro), exterior & interior.. Chasis based on Mits & Renault.......

Now wait Proton announce how much they spend money to make Pesona.. as we know.. Chasis, engine, interior all from GEN.2.. should be no cost there.. just little change...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience