Wira absorber

Mod parts at their mercy. Don't do cannot use.......lol:thefinger:

Free "R&D" for them as well...the boss later asked me after sometimes so how was the measurement? fits perfectly? if fit perfectly i can note down the measurement because when he did mine have to measure alot

Free "R&D" for them as well...the boss later asked me after sometimes so how was the measurement? fits perfectly? if fit perfectly i can note down the measurement because when he did mine have to measure alot

If yours is common wira part then okay, but mine only Vr around that area......hahhahahhaha:rofl:

Thats about the price, yeah awkward shaped things definitely worth it ...nowadays more expensive for some simple thing...last year when im converting to manual, fabricate one cone to support the firewall and clutch cable adjusting screw that part also cost me 100+:banghead:

nowadays, we have to pay more to get what's real and accessible. for instance, wood furniture, plants and stone wall. :hmmmm:

tumpang thread:
if car bouncy (especially at the rear) on certain roads, do i need to readjust the springs preload? a friend installed it so i don't know if he set the preload to stock or he might accidentally twist it.. :hmmmm:

If yours is common wira part then okay, but mine only Vr around that area......hahhahahhaha:rofl:

Hhaha still i have to "custom" it so they got excuse to charge me higher....the down side of having a rare car :biggrin:

nowadays, we have to pay more to get what's real and accessible. for instance, wood furniture, plants and stone wall. :hmmmm:

What to do...living standard has gone up over the years, but gaji remaining the same :bawling:

alamak. meaning the absorber not good? :bawling:

Not necessary. First, not sure what is your bouncy? If really bouncing up and down then the dampers not able to absorb, but then is the springs too hard, or damping too soft? Like bro. y2188 mentioned try adjusting and play around the settings....

Not necessary. First, not sure what is your bouncy? If really bouncing up and down then the dampers not able to absorb, but then is the springs too hard, or damping too soft? Like bro. y2188 mentioned try adjusting and play around the settings....

my satria if drive too slow it have a little bit bouncy...but if drive fast even speedbumps just ride like a magic carpet.... :driver: :biggrin: :rofl:

mine doesn't come with soft/hard setting. just hilo and bodyshift. might the the spring preload not set correctly. will try and check if i'm rajin enough to jack the car and remove each tyres. :driver:

mine doesn't come with soft/hard setting. just hilo and bodyshift. might the the spring preload not set correctly. will try and check if i'm rajin enough to jack the car and remove each tyres. :driver:

u got bodyshift?

so...use my method to set ride height...

1-lower down the spring seat adjustment until the spring loosen enough that u can rotate the spring while car on jack...but dont overdo until the spring can slipped over the spring seat......tighten back the spring seat lock...

2-then lower down the car and do final ride height adjustment using the bodyshift part....make sure both left-right have same height absorber body measurement...finalize your ride height and test drive...use that setting for about a week....then check ride height again..adjust if neccessary using the bodyshift adjustment....dont touch the spring anymore....

with this method u will get the best compromise between ride height and creature comfort...

u got bodyshift?

1-lower down the spring seat adjustment until the spring loosen enough that u can rotate the spring while car on jack...but dont overdo until the spring can slipped over the spring seat......tighten back the spring seat lock...

2-then lower down the car and do final ride height adjustment using the bodyshift part....make sure both left-right have same height absorber body measurement...finalize your ride height and test drive...use that setting for about a week....then check ride height again..adjust if neccessary using the bodyshift adjustment....dont touch the spring anymore....

with this method u will get the best compromise between ride height and creature comfort...

That is the same as mine. Hand tighten the spring setting and lock, then adjust the height using body shift. This is springs softest setting but mine still have damper setting of 20 clicks....:driver:

But if his still bouncy up and down then the suspension gone dy.....

u got bodyshift?

I overlook this comment. No need to remove the tyres? Currently only have stock proton car jack. Unless someone have hydraulic jack then can easily do adjustment both front tyres and back tyres in one go. :bawling:

I overlook this comment. No need to remove the tyres? Currently only have stock proton car jack. Unless someone have hydraulic jack then can easily do adjustment both front tyres and back tyres in one go. :bawling:

DIT at Izso Auto mah!:driver:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom