Car Available For Detailing Demo....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I respayed my car almost 6 years ago...

Its extra metallic powder 2K metalic oven baked spray with diamond effects.

One angle it looks like blue, another angle it looks like greenish blue....

Am sending to touch up the rear boot lit and bumper soon...

The repainter assured me it will be very close in matching the old paint...

Also it has got watermarks on the front of the car and on the left side of the front door & windscreen.

Overall the paintwork is in almost perfect condition.

The paint I used was Dupont paint.

Any detailer whom interested to do up my car as demo are welcomed..

I am willing to bear part of the cost!

Pls pm me if interested, I dont mind photos of my car being uploaded on terms that the number plate
is omitted...

Thanks for reading....:listen::wavey::driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nowadays there are lots of cars out there lining up to get their car detailed yet CNY is coming, so detailers not really
keen or in a rush of needing a demo car just for the sake of their portfolios.

Portfolios comes mostly from their customer that paid full amount that was agreed upon.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Nowadays there are lots of cars out there lining up to get their car detailed yet CNY is coming, so detailers not really

Portfolios comes mostly from their customer that paid full amount that was agreed upon.
Yes you may be right...

For the established names, they can 'sik pau mai pau', customers Q to wait for their cars to be detailed...

What about the up and emerging ones?

Getting to establish their names?

Probably I can be the one they can use to do it?

So someone's poison could be anothers food ! :listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes you may be right...

For the established names, they can 'sik pau mai pau', customers Q to wait for their cars to be detailed...

What about the up and emerging ones?

Getting to establish their names?

Probably I can be the one they can use to do it?

So someone's poison could be anothers food ! :listen:
Good Luck :top:

However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro :rolleyes:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Good Luck :top:

However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro :rolleyes:
Yeah as usual, I got nothing to hide...

I am not trying to make use of anyone, nor I being made us by anyone...

Its just a proposal and if theres anyone that can see the advantage of it, then its deal,

Nobody losses, it can be a win-win situation....:beer::tee:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
LesleyAprotto
There was one member in the past who offered his car for this service, perhaps you may wanna ask him did he get any freebies.

Supra_Fanatics
Before you start firing to Lesley again, perhaps you may wanna look into the mirror. Let's not go into flaming state between you and Lesley, your intention in the past was kinda obvious too.

Really great job there bro, another great detailer is born and created by KC2 Sifu of sifus...xD

Interested to demo on my car? :biggrin:
But sure kena scolding from either u or KC :damnmate:
All I can say is, please guide me through and also my car is all yours to restore with your expertise :top: :adore: :adore: :adore:
I don't mind if anyone want to work on my beat up car :rofl: 2 - 3 years never polish, rough
surface :laugh:

She is wiling to be a guinea pig anytime :rofl:
Can the next detail be my car? :rofl: Nice job guys...really amazing to have that kind of reflection on iswara.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Reminder to all: Only reply if you have something constructive/related to the thread

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LesleyAprotto
There was one member in the past who offered his car for this service, perhaps you may wanna ask him did he get any freebies.

Supra_Fanatics
Before you start firing to Lesley again, perhaps you may wanna look into the mirror. Let's not go into flaming state between you and Lesley, your intention in the past was kinda obvious too.
As a moderator, seems like you are kinda flaming things up. I know you are good at digging things up, which is what you are free at doing.

I'm not flaming Lesley or anything here. Just letting him know that, chances of detailers gonna reply to him is low.

My intention in the past, don't talk as though you know me well yeehau86, you don't. I get quotation for my car for detailing from detailers in ZTH. Did not personally pm them to do my car as demo car. Those posts were merely messing around.

What are you trying to prove here by posting what I posted in the past? As a moderator, you should just advice but not trying very hard to put someone in a bad position in very general. Seems obvious that you're taking it personally.

Try to act professionally and not to take things too personal. If YOU HAVE ISSUES with me from the past, come out and settle with me in person. Don't go stalking at every post of mine and doing personal attacks just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you can do anything you want.

Don't misuse your power in the forum or you are not fit to be a moderator.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Yea..I dont think they'll be needing a port folio. Coz they already did numerous great jobs and we are already aware of that

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeehau86
Reminder to all: Only reply if you have something constructive/related to the thread

It seems you should look into the mirror instead. Is a good reminder to you.

I would like to call out to all MODERATORS and MEMBERS to this THREAD to judge which of my post in here is flaming LESLEY?
Please highlight which post is insulting LESLEY or FLAMING LESLEY?

IS IT NECESSARY TO POST ALL my post from the PAST and MAKE ASSUMPTIONS by just reading my previous posts by MODETAROR MR.Yeehau86???

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
First of all, who is the one stalking LesleyApprotto's post? We know YOU HAVE ISSUES with him in the past.

Secondly, you don't judge whether I am fit to be a moderator. If you wanna file a complain, kindly PM Tom about it.

Thirdly, I am only advising you to post something constructive which is what you don't do most of the time. See what another forum member mentioned whenever he searches for keyword 'supra' and all your posts come out? What is this sentence "However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro :rolleyes: got to do with "Just letting him know that, chances of detailers gonna reply to him is low"?? I hope you are not trying to start something here.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
wah.. not even the end of page 1 got flaming already..

anyhow.. if any detailers reading this, my car needs detailing too :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Alamak guys...Forums are for people to share thoughts...not like the one listen listen listen let me speak let me speak burung gagak ah ah ah ah.

Cool down, share opinions, make friends, love fiends. Lesley is just trying his luck and himself is aware of the chance, SF is just indirectly telling him what are the chances of getting picked. IMO, dat doesnt considered flaming as there isnt any sarcasm or harsh words and neither one is shooting each other with cow shit.

So just stop and enjoy foruming lar k? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: cny is coming.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
First of all, who is the one stalking LesleyApprotto's post? We know YOU HAVE ISSUES with him in the past.

Secondly, you don't judge whether I am fit to be a moderator. If you wanna file a complain, kindly PM Tom about it.

Thirdly, I am only advising you to post something constructive which is what you don't do most of the time. See what another forum member mentioned whenever he searches for keyword 'supra' and all your posts come out? What is this sentence "However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro :rolleyes: got to do with "Just letting him know that, chances of detailers gonna reply to him is low"?? I hope you are not trying to start something here.
You're good, didn't know you can read minds. I'm stalking Lesley's Posts? If you can make such straight
assumptions about me, clearly to everyone you are taking things personally.

Secondly, sure I'll pm Tom, thanks.

Thirdly, advising me? I don't see it as an advise here by bringing up my previous posts.
I don't see other moderators advising forumers that way. Not sure what you are trying to prove here.

I don't post something constructive? Wow...you talk as if I'm the only one that
do that in this Forum or I totally don't post constructive things at all?
You may wanna check on the threads that I created again.

In this forums, members have been posting things that are constructive and non constructive.
You're no one to judge me or fit to judge me at this moment with that state of mind of yours.

See what another forum member mentioned whenever he searches for keyword 'supra' and all your posts come out?
What's your point on this?

Just cuz coincidentally I use the nick name that consists the word Supra and I'm an active member in ZTH, most of my post comes
out if he/she types Supra in the search engine, isnt it common or natural that it happens in the search engine?

What if I wanna search TURBO and all VR2Turbo's posts comes out? So, what should I do? Just say that all his post are not constructive which is why most of the searches shows his post?

Come on la bro. This is just obvious that you still can't let got what had happened between both of us. IT was so many years back!

"However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro got to do with "Just letting him know that, chances of detailers gonna reply to him is low"?? I hope you are not trying to start something here.
Nothing was started in here until you came in. I admit that me and Lesley and even other forumers have
issues with him in the past but we have all let it go. If you really did moderate the Forum, you would see me
and Lesley still reply each other but with no argument bursting out at all. Even other forumers.

The fire have not started and you came all the way and assume that the house is gonna catch on fire.

Lastly, I don't find that comment "However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro" have anything wrong. He was not
offended either instead he elaborate nicely.

Last but not least, if you say I'm trying to start something, let me refresh your mind on your actions as well.

The most hated ZTH member nick by BH = __________________ :listen:
Tell me about starting something...

All I can say is, I just hope what is past is past, I have far let it go for a long long time ago and let's all
just do our part professionally.

:beer:

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Cool down, cool down. People have problems, cars have problems, paint have problems :biggrin:Sometimes animals cause problems to cars too (like bro Veloc's detailing post) :rofl: Ok, time to cut the crap.

Bro Lesley, in my opinion I think you will get a group of weekend warriors/detailing enthusiasts or/and together with the help of some pro detailers and maybe a bunch of hack detailers... My problem with detailing demos/DIT is if there is not at least a lead to the project (someone knowledgeable/skills) you might get different outcomes (be it good/bad). You know everyone wants to stick their fingers on something. If you are subjecting your car as a guinea pig and whatever damage/outcome you do not really bother, well Russian roulette. Just take heed. If you truly do love your car finishing and are expecting good consistent results, got to pay for a pro to do it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah as usual, I got nothing to hide...

I am not trying to make use of anyone, nor I being made us by anyone...

Its just a proposal and if theres anyone that can see the advantage of it, then its deal,

Nobody losses, it can be a win-win situation....:beer::tee:
You may wanna organise a DIT instead which I did, at least everyone do in a group then
is more beneficial to everyone instead of waiting for a detailer to reply to u.

Just get a few bunch of people, 4 is more than enough to do a car.

CNY is around the corner, so their schedule is pack, even a detailer I know is already
kinda busy detailing for people.