Not good quality photos....but, i ithink everyone hav to see this.

jlck

Known Member
I think everyone already know about this car before i post these photos...... but i dare to say im the 1st one who posted a real car phots in this forum... :biggrin: i even cant saw this car in Auto saloon 2009.....

In Japan Auto Saloon 2009 i only found this......

DSC_0661.jpg

DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0671-1.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

but i found this on the other day at GINZA NISSAN GALLARY

DSC_0996.jpg

gtr352.jpg

gtr351.jpg

gtr355.jpg

gtr353.jpg

gtr35.jpg

grt354.jpg

grt357.jpg

gtr358.jpg

DSC_0976.jpg

grt358.jpg

grt359.jpg

gtr356.jpg

DSC_00012.jpg

and last...... this is not a good new.....2 times higher than standard GTR 35 selling in japan.
DSC_00072.jpg

the white GT-R is the Clubsport package...

while the Ultimate Black Pearl one is obviously the Spec V... RM 630 000 in Japan... that's gonna cost a lot when it comes here. I still wanna get one when the price drops though :P

Noticed how the french changes everything? No more skyline just GTR and instead of V spec, they swapped the V to the back-Spec V. Wonder what comes next? SpecV II or II SpecV? Perhaps, SpecV Deux?!
If Nissan decides to send the GTR to Sepang for time attack and earns the title, Will Nissan call it SpecV Deux Sepang?

Hahaha... lotsa new GTR owners are gonna get pi**ed when they see this!
Morale of the story, never ever buy cars until the last and the best model is out!

Last edited by a moderator:
but with the price tag of almost double compared to the Premium Edition, even the Japs are screaming for its fairness. Perhaps the Spec V is really meant for the Supercar category, not just the performance concern, but the price tag issue too!

Nice to see the midnight purple on the new GTR, can't wait for the Spec-V!!

hey jlck, i was there at auto salon but i didnt notice this gtr spec-v. i even been to nissan/nismo booth twice, my sight must have been magneted by the chicks...

2009 auto salon shrinks a lot... most big players never shown up especially HKS...sad. economy crisis really very obvious.

Hi raptorie54, yeah the gtr spec-v dint show off at the auto saloon, i found that car at GINZA's NISSAN GALLERY :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom