Looking for Top Notch Workshop in Johor to maintain a Honda EGK20 Swap

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hi guys. I am about to buy a Honda EG6 with a K20 from KL but I will be mostly in Johor area.

Can someone recommend a top notch workshop in Johor that will be suitable to maintain and modify this car further?

All replies appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Forum nowadays very slow, probably better off asking in fb club, but some are private, need to be able to join in first......:smokin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Forum nowadays very slow, probably better off asking in fb club, but some are private, need to be able to join in first......:smokin:
it depend which states got active forumers...haha
anyway in FB either they help or shoot....BUT faster reply too.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
it depend which states got active forumers...haha
anyway in FB either they help or shoot....BUT faster reply too.
So far, I am in one of the many Subaru Forester fb club. Quite many helpful replies, but of course, some don't want to search or make an effort, ask the same question over and over, then some will shoot, say many answers already just do a search......lol

Reactions: minibeany

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are 3 types of LSD....

- 1 way
- 1.5 way
- 2 way

Currently Im using 1 way LSD only, launching the car from stand still is perfect. No more wheel spin no matter how much I floor the pedal. But 2nd gears tends to wheel spin a little (too much tork on a 2.2 engine). Overall cornering is superb can feel the grip of the tyres very well. While sliding the car, counter steering seems more responsive and easier to correct the slide.

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience