enjin kia spectra vs enjin toyota black top

Dec 21, 2011
Penang
kepada otai2 enjin tolong bagi tahu kepada saya-yang manakah penggunaan minyak yang tinggi antara kia spectra vs toyota black top enjin.?maintenance plak yang mana lebih tinggi..?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro, pls use english.
anyways, back to yr question, of course toyota black top has higher FC & maintanance should be slightly higher as its a tuned engine, spectra is stock std.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Err... Kia Spectra? What year and what displacement? Do they only have 1 engine, the 1.6 L one?

If the Kia is 2.0 L then I would say the Kia engine drinks slightly more la. Because BT is quite economical really if you leave it standard. Most of my friends get around 60 km for RM10 RON 95, town driving.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, only 1.6 for spectra, My boss is driving one and he said it consumes petrol
like drinking water...never ever buy spectra as I was told LOL!

If were to compare I'm not sure which since I have not really driven spectra
before but only SEG with 4AGE once, so far, my friend never complaint
Blacktop makan minyak. Might be still better than Kia Spectra I guess...:hmmmm:

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
On my opinion, 1.6 spectra & blacktop toyota are two different category of engine... Blacktop slightly more to high performance engine... but for the fuel comsumption, its depends on your own feet and engine setup.... correct me if im wrong... ; )

Shahardi

Dec 21, 2011
Penang
thanks about ur opinion..cause i want change engine kia spectra 1.6,year 2003 to toyota black top..i want to know its fuel & maintenance & cost to change it.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Blacktop the best.. haha..

miss my blacktop :bawling:

i'll get a blacktop as soon as my pocket permits :biggrin:

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
not know about spectra FC
but own a blacktop before...FC depend on your right foot
if you drive 80-90 only, rev under 4k rpm, the fuel consumption is astonishing..
i manage to go back to kota bharu kelantan from gombak for only rm50 petrol(petrol is around rm1.80/l)
but i rarely exceed 90kmh that time
however, if you manage to stick the accelerator pedal to the floor all the way, your fuel warning will light up when you approaching gua musang..also before this, i fill full tank at gombak, go to puchong at normal speed and from puchong i floor all the way to ipoh while tailgating 325 coupe on plus highway, the fuel is almost empty at tapah rnr..so basically, it really depend on your right foot at all..

for the maintenance, just need to maintain engine oil..need to choose the correct engine oil or else you'll find that the engine oil disappear from your engine..and for the parts, reliability etc, dont worry..it really tough engine..(at least on my case)..never brake down..just once the clutch broke up because i always slam it when changing gear..

but 1 thing you need to bear in mind..this engine is designed to run on RON100.so, it is advisable to use RON 97 since ron 100 is not available in malaysia..even using ron97 also sometimes cause knocking..even worse if using ron95..lot of power lost can be felt if using ron95..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just some of the horses during the afternoon at MSS/Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli @ Sepang last weekend. Consisting of these: 4 F355, 7 F360, 5 430 Scuderia, 21 430, 5 458 Italia, 2 599, 2 612, 6 California, 5 Porsche Turbo, 2 LP560-4, 4 R35 GT-R, 1 Aston Martin Vantage, 1 Aston martin DB9, and tonnes of Ferrari 458 challenge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience