why detailing??

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
I believe for those who love cars from the very first day, would want to maintain their car like showroom condition since day 1, for some enthusiasts, brighter and better paint quality than any other car's paint condition.

To show the love to your car, professional behavior is needed.

To make your car to maintain the best condition like a new car, professional maintenance is needed
other than mechanical part which mostly relate to the internal parts where mechanics are required.

products???

There are a lot of products in the market, alphabetically from A-Z, price range from cheap to expensive

for cheap products, most cases either it works minimal effect or it cause damage to your car paint.

for expensive products, either it's a waste of money or it works well, so choose the product wisely, through product review, as your car parts or paint caused a lot more than that

but for wrong products, it may caused your paint for FREE damage
sponge: how it absorb water and release, same to what will happen to the dirt, eventually scratch your car

wipers!?: the dust will trapped in the rubber of the wipers, same story that how you will get the scratched for free, not surprising the scratch are in same directions!!!

services???
"i washed my car every week!!!"
"how?"
answers are
"road side car wash" or "wash using a clean cloth whenever i can get"

note: water Pressure gun, the pressure can get your human skin torn, what would this happen to your lovely paint with aggressive pressure???

reason why from them: " i would have washed a lot of times outside to keep my car clean with once of the detailing service paid" but has the fella think for long term?
scratch n swirl will add him as friend like how we meet each others in facebook

and therefore you are awarded with "car whacked unknowingly", effective after few years before you send your car to so called road side polish service

snow wash? is this really works as lubricant removing the dirt?

result is, most of them comes with a free gift called hologram

choosing detailer other than road side polish service??
problem with this, are you willing to pay 3 times more than normal road side polish service to a professional service provider?
either you get a good responsible detailer, who spend their time treating your lovely ride the best. As you're paying once to get the job done 3 times more effective.

or you get a bad service provider who declare themselves as so called Detailers, who has no difference from the road side

of which i happen to know is a car show, where cars with FAMOUS DETAILING BRAND, yet with disappointment, their did not even have swirls removed, which this is a FAILURE for CARRYING SUCH A BIG NAME

there's another detailer, which cost bomb for service once, do they get the job done? let the money talks then.
I happened to know this so called big company provide super expensive service, and yes, some people do claim the more expensive the better it is, cost even more the respraying the whole car with best workmanship around
let's say a new Lamborghini Aventador USD$376,000, the detailer juz collect 1% based on the price tag, is this worth? maybe yes, provided the service is perfect
for us, it;s far more than enough for the service paid.

new cars???
stock car paint is always the best from the car manufacturer as the paint has been through the oven baked, result are brighter, hardened and stronger, similar to the process of ceramics
[/img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d60F7xFtgi8/T3vQb62hSAI/AAAAAAAACOw/3hKyIUE36f4/s1600/IMG_0022.JPG[/img]

but wait, you're not collecting your car from the factory, meaning to say they must be transported to your place before you collect your car:

so, it;s not surprised your new car got scratched, swirls

and, for irresponsible reseller, car damaged during transportation, or when the cars bump into each others in the ship's shaky movement, they just repaired without telling you as they're selling new cars, REPAIRED new cars

so what we do is? using a paint thickness gauge, not like a boss, but a professional
the gauge can measure the paint thickness which the thickness should be averagely same

protection to new car???

remove the defects, like swirls, scratches, unknown hologram, tars etc
for those who wants maximum protection, we recommend Opti-coat

restoration???
yes, we restore your car back to showroom condition whenever possible
we are no magicians, but we just get our job done, with patient and passion.

and of course, we follow our steps whenever possible

DON'T wait until it;s too late

when the world has appear like a map from your car

SHOULD you really consider the cost of detailing is really that expensive? think of this

Change before its too late, leave your headache for the detailers to get the job done

who are we?

nope....

we're the detailers using alien tech products

i wouldn't say i'm a professional for the job, but i put all my effort and passion to get the job done, responsibilities, professional behavior that worth every cents our clients are willing to pay.

We use the best products available in our market, not those brand which is not popular in our detailing world market, safe for environment under VOC laws(US).

Thanks for reading and may all your cars shine like new from showroom (forget those showroom cars with defects)

http://detailingworld.blogspot.com/2012/04/why-detailing.html

Last edited:

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Great thread! Sums up what detailing is all about....

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
hopefully sifu kc don mind i STEAL his pictures lol

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
seech, hair cut guy looks like him tho

pakdamek, yea i'm from kuching

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
the only thing i saw was alien staring at boobs hahahahahahah! jkjk a well compiled post. bravo!

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
when get attracted by other alien eyes

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
sums up the whole detailing story!

happened once i was in my toyota in a parking, next to me was a huge 3 million bucks BMW (X series). the look was superb but the paint was covered with horrible factory orange peel.

where i'm based, the popular belief is that cars are best taken care of at the road-side car whacking centers. I feel i've rightly spelled washing here!:idea:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
use the best method on what u treasure

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI everyone,

could you please share thoughts on replacing stock brake hoses to steel braided hoses

would there be any immediate difference of better braking ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience