Detailing dashboard

omronz

Dec 24, 2006
Hi everyone

Just wondering, is detailing the dashboard can be considered as Car Detailing? Just wanna make sure that I am in the right section.

I have just convert my engine and dashboard from a 2 doors chasis to my 4 door chasis and it seems the dashboard doesnt really fit in my car. The dashboard is slightly longer than the original fittings therefore would cause some knocking to the door trim when i close the door. So i am looking for a solution on this. Does anyone here have ketuk the door trim so it will bend a little bit deeper so that it would not knock the side dashboard when we close the door? Is that possible? Or is there any other solutions you may have in mind? Another thing, rather than painting my dashboard using products from otter or any other products, i think i wanna put dashboard stickers to cover up scratches on the dashboard. Is there any stickers that are specific for dashboards? Thanks

Last edited:

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
what car is urs ? dashboard scratches can be respray , or use otter product to cover back .
Door panels mayb had to custom make lol.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok mine is a wira 1.5 manual dec 2004 model . Currently im using stock absorbers & apm sports springs in the front & KW sports spring at the back.....im going to change all 4 absorbers soon & i want to know what brand should i go for. My budget is around 1-1.5k , i dont want to do trial & error kind of stuffs with the suspension system so thats why im seeking advise from those who may be satisfied with their ride......so pls advise me...

shd i go for short stroke absorbers as im using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience