Friend's Mom is MISSING. HELP

ehaab

500 RPM
I am doing this to help a close friend in KL.

"Hello,

My mom, Ayaka Yoshinaga, is missing from home since November 26th evening. We have tried calling her many times but there is no response from her. I'm not sure if this method works but I would like to ask for your help to try find her as soon as possible. We are concerned that she may be sick, injured, or someone is trying to harm her.

Here is my mom's picture and she drives silver Toyota Rush with car number plate (WUL6680). I can only post one picture for this post... I'll post the car picture (example) after this one.

Please contact me, Kaori Yoshinaga, at 014-9367328 or my dad, Shoichi, at 012-3558266 if you happen to see her or know any information regarding her. Any information helps.

I do hope to find her soon."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It would help if we have more info, like where she went missing, at least if we were to see her car around.
Anyway, we pray and hope she is safe.

pls lodge a police report....and hope she be back soon

Police report has been lodged, we are just trying to get the word out and get more eyes on the street.

Thank you for your help

No responce but did the phone ring? If it does, can try to use the friend finder service..

Thanks for all your help. this is all the information i have too. My friend does not know where she went.

Thanks again.

Don't know them, so rather not say, and have negative thinking lagi better not say.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom