GT Radial Champiro HPY

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That is the market price I think. I got them at exactly RM308 in August. You have to check the prices in Klang to see what price they sell at, but a few mentioned difficult to find because not many tyre shops selling.....:hmmmm:
Hi bro,

thanks for the info...yeah not many are selling in KL also..but one place sure have is autobac in Shah alam/klang - either one, cant remember the area...they giveaway RM20 voucher - must change 4 pcs during The Star motor event at BJ, thats' y my fren wanted to try it out....:rolleyes:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi bro,

thanks for the info...yeah not many are selling in KL also..but one place sure have is autobac in Shah alam/klang - either one, cant remember the area...they giveaway RM20 voucher - must change 4 pcs during The Star motor event at BJ, thats' y my fren wanted to try it out....:rolleyes:
You can check GT Radial website, then click dealers locations. I call them once and they informed Eneous have, but not sure what price they sell at?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
After running 2 months on them, now feel quite confident with them. Dry handling and grip, aquaplane resistance all up to mark for me.
The only thing is still the comfort part, still find them bumpy but are with adjustable, so cannot complaint too much either. Anyway, hard sidewall good for cornering.
Overall being cheap real value for money....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
My rear Michelins are making 'woo-woo' noise lately due to uneven wear. Most probably caused by worn shocks.:banghead: Those shocks were changed already, now looking forward to replace the noisy tires. I'm thinking of giving these GT Radials a chance after reading good reviews here. :top:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
These few days have been raining heavily, and got chance to test them in the wet. Of course not hard braking, but high speed runs to test aquaplaning and is feeling pretty confident with them. Good steering feel and response unlike some tyres the steering become light....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
These few days have been raining heavily, and got chance to test them in the wet. Of course not hard braking, but high speed runs to test aquaplaning and is feeling pretty confident with them. Good steering feel and response unlike some tyres the steering become light....
I dare not try to test on corners when road is wet...:rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
you did at Leon's place in usj7 kah? i'm using it too..haha! very grippy but damn noisy. no complains of cornering

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
you did at Leon's place in usj7 kah? i'm using it too..haha! very grippy but damn noisy. no complains of cornering
Yup, at Leon's place. With my noisy bass exhaust and ICE cannot hear the tyres......hahahaha:rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How fast were you going? Be careful though since aquaplaning is not the only danger. The other one is visibility.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
How fast were you going? Be careful though since aquaplaning is not the only danger. The other one is visibility.
Yup, of course when traffic is light and have space. Did not look at the meter, as concentrating on the road and traffic. Easily pass 110kmh already.....
Good thing is it does not wheel spin easily unlike my Blue Streak Stiletto tyres....:rolleyes:

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Bro VR, any feedback on HPX? since my friend found out about HPX, he since convince wana go for it...the threadlines also not bad - V lines i think, any feedback on Champiro HPX, welcome feedback...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Haiizzz...so much for wanting to try GT HPX.....there is no size available ..at least in Malaysia for 215/45/17..so my friend's plan to use this brand was dashed today, as he call local distributor and they confirmed they didnt bring this size to Malaysia....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haiizzz...so much for wanting to try GT HPX.....there is no size available ..at least in Malaysia for 215/45/17..so my friend's plan to use this brand was dashed today, as he call local distributor and they confirmed they didnt bring this size to Malaysia....
Then use HPY, which is higher then HPX....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need recommendations on the Proton Dealers in Penang. I am new in Penang and plan to buy a Proton SAGA SV CVT.

I am looking for a dealer that has the best price and fastest delivery. (I am paying in full - No Loan)

Thanks,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience