Atm2012

ivan..you also want to come arrr...ha ha ha
sure you can't find .. i bet you can't find it.

ivan is one of active altis fB community. ALTIS fB Community has been informed about this event. they keen to make this event happen and keep asking me when...aiyah...can't answer lorrr...just wait..sure happen within this year..ha ha ha

Carrefour, Sec23, Shah Alam.. 6pm.. Thursday 3 May 2012..

hey.. that's tomorrow :biggrin:

ok.. i'll be there..

live in d same area too :wink:

hmm...hopefully i can make it this time...since tomorrow is my day off...

correct, not ATM2012 yet, just discussion and plannning session for 3rd May 2012.
Once data and location are set, I shall come out with flyer and bomb zth with the infomation.
Currently there are a few things in mind. Which will be rather fresh meet for ATM2012 concept.

Hint: Expect to have some official ATM2012 merchandise coming your way. :biggrin:

Support all the way:rock:

I suggest Stadium Melawati Shah Alam as the meeting location ! Lots of spaces and theres a track as well hehehe ~

A few places has been shortlisted..

with exciting activities..

we just need sponsor for girls.. hehehe :wink:

i wouldn't wanna spoil anything..

let the TS give u guys more info..

:biggrin:

correct, not ATM2012 yet, just discussion and plannning session for 3rd May 2012.
Once data and location are set, I shall come out with flyer and bomb zth with the infomation.
Currently there are a few things in mind. Which will be rather fresh meet for ATM2012 concept.

Hint: Expect to have some official ATM2012 merchandise coming your way. :biggrin:

A few places has been shortlisted..

with exciting activities..

we just need sponsor for girls.. hehehe :wink:

i wouldn't wanna spoil anything..

let the TS give u guys more info..

:biggrin:

Keep up the good job guys!!! Support Support Support!!!:wavey:
*if really need models, i got few contact.

May I ask ? Whose AE91 with caldina 3sgte is it at daz garage yesterday ? I saw a sticker on the rear windscreen saying that theres a mega toyota TT at cherating 2012 ?!!

May I ask ? Whose AE91 with caldina 3sgte is it at daz garage yesterday ? I saw a sticker on the rear windscreen saying that theres a mega toyota TT at cherating 2012 ?!!

that's last week..

5th & 6th May..

hi All..

i manage to get the location.

COVERED CAR PARK & It FREE..

Date: 14@15 July 2012

Near to SETIA CITY MALL.. can shooping after that..he he

http://setiacitymall.com/

Last edited:
Yeah I will be going too .. July 14 or 15 july seems to be good for me .. not too far from subang jaya also .. good :)

good progress...although a bit slow...if the date do not fall on my working day...i think i can join even if i have no clue where it is right now...will google it later...

Top Bottom