Atm2012

After my wedding 2 weeks ago, things keep getting busier day by day. I'd expect that I'd only return to Selangor/KL areas by 2nd week of April. Meeting up at Sec23 over the weekend sounds nice. just a little chit-chat will do :biggrin:

Mini TT at Mcdonalds Kota Kemuning..

TODAY 6pm.. Tuesday 27/3/2012

Be there or be square :biggrin:

actually, i'm meeting Levin818 to get my ECU fixed.. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Can't come today? Tomorrow also got at seksyen 7 beside i-city

Wednesday 28/3/2012.. 6pm

C u there :biggrin:

Finally..met bro dzul. Really humble guy.
Overthere few 4age follower always lepak...
Have some fun or climb to karak and bukit tinggi...
Feel free to joint later...just give text msg only..he he

I want to change my tank car from the normal once to injection model. At the moment I use Toyota car model ST 150 1985. Where can I get the injection tank which fit with my car. Suggestion and advice.

I want to change my tank car from the normal once to injection model. At the moment I use Toyota car model ST 150 1985. Where can I get the injection tank which fit with my car. Suggestion and advice.

i think u need to start a new thread for this..

why u wanna change?

if fuel lag, u need surge tank like this

surge_tank3_thumb.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Yesterday, i approach a group of Toyotarians..

They said they wanna go Besut, Terengganu for a convoy this June..

any1 here wanna join?

Last edited:
Guys, there's actually a Toyota mega TT & convoy being planned for this coming 5-6th May 2012 at Cherating. Its organized by fellow members of 4AEOC, Toyota Pahang and a few other clubs. Most of the guys will be putting a night, but there will some guys driving to Cherating on a day trip.

So what say you guys?

Bro, pls read thread closely. ATM-2012 not technician advise...

Guys, there's actually a Toyota mega TT & convoy being planned for this coming 5-6th May 2012 at Cherating. Its organized by fellow members of 4AEOC, Toyota Pahang and a few other clubs. Most of the guys will be putting a night, but there will some guys driving to Cherating on a day trip.

So what say you guys?

count me in..

how to register?

Thanks Mr Chaser for keeping this thread alive and now I'm officially back in the game.
Car is fully painted, but need to get a few things done before it reaches my expectation.

Good you back on track...
So when next yum cha and serious discussion..
Discussion here never ending one..
Just decide and waiting the date..

6/5/12 tt, ngam2 my friend (Also toyota member) kahwin.....if could.....i might...come on day trip......1st time for me.......really feel excited....

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

kenduri kat rembau.......

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

sometime really "terharu" coz old member still keep in touch,,,,,still driving toyota........hurrei...

Top Bottom