ZTH Car Spotted ... !

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
naza,
next time I see you again, I will open window, take out PA system and call your name, ok? hehehehehe I was the green satria but my car stock down to the rims so I think you won't remember hehehe

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
naza,
next time I see you again, I will open window, take out PA system and call your name, ok? hehehehehe I was the green satria but my car stock down to the rims so I think you won't remember hehehe
haha i think i saw ur car la bro...hehehe anyway my name is efan..this is my fren's acc..he didnt use it so now im using it but i duno how to change dat name...huhu:bawling: i seldom c zth cars nowdays :burnout:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
few zth-ians spotted at honda m'sia pj office...hahaha..

wont say who....but u knoe i knoe lah yea ;P

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
You guys all cars nice nice. So lucky .. i sure kena smoke dunno till where dy'. But surely will give you guys a honk if i see any of you. Hehe :D

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Was turning into Sg Wang car park, so the jam doesn't affect me.........
kekekekeke

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
haha i think i saw ur car la bro...hehehe anyway my name is efan..this is my fren's acc..he didnt use it so now im using it but i duno how to change dat name...huhu:bawling: i seldom c zth cars nowdays :burnout:
I think should be the one la. No worries, I will horn like mad when I see you. If I don't horn like mad, my horn won't spoil and I can't change to bigger horn. hahaha

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
I think should be the one la. No worries, I will horn like mad when I see you. If I don't horn like mad, my horn won't spoil and I can't change to bigger horn. hahaha
okay bro...:burnout:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all

I will be coming back to malaysia soon. I have Rm300k to spend for cars.
Actually I need 2 cars once im back in Malaysia. 1 for daily driving and the other for weekend car.
Im always a big fan of 2 doors car. I would appreciate if you guys can recommend me a 2 doors car that are available in Malaysia within that budget. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience