ZTH Car Spotted ... !

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
naza,
next time I see you again, I will open window, take out PA system and call your name, ok? hehehehehe I was the green satria but my car stock down to the rims so I think you won't remember hehehe

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
naza,
next time I see you again, I will open window, take out PA system and call your name, ok? hehehehehe I was the green satria but my car stock down to the rims so I think you won't remember hehehe
haha i think i saw ur car la bro...hehehe anyway my name is efan..this is my fren's acc..he didnt use it so now im using it but i duno how to change dat name...huhu:bawling: i seldom c zth cars nowdays :burnout:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
few zth-ians spotted at honda m'sia pj office...hahaha..

wont say who....but u knoe i knoe lah yea ;P

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
You guys all cars nice nice. So lucky .. i sure kena smoke dunno till where dy'. But surely will give you guys a honk if i see any of you. Hehe :D

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Was turning into Sg Wang car park, so the jam doesn't affect me.........
kekekekeke

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
haha i think i saw ur car la bro...hehehe anyway my name is efan..this is my fren's acc..he didnt use it so now im using it but i duno how to change dat name...huhu:bawling: i seldom c zth cars nowdays :burnout:
I think should be the one la. No worries, I will horn like mad when I see you. If I don't horn like mad, my horn won't spoil and I can't change to bigger horn. hahaha

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
I think should be the one la. No worries, I will horn like mad when I see you. If I don't horn like mad, my horn won't spoil and I can't change to bigger horn. hahaha
okay bro...:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can we change the h4 bulb that we are using to other type? like H1 and so...is it against the law? my mechanic said need to modify the relay to support it..is it true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience