ZTH Car Spotted ... !

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
huh? HKS[TRB-02]Evolution :
mind tell me who r u?
u mean ENG of black RX7 a.k.a KOTA GROUP OF COMPANIES's punya AH ENG the hamsap king?
LOLOL....i dare not lunch, dinner or yumcha with him la...he damn 9 terrible...always bring me to XXXXXXX....u know i know....LOL....

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
If i'm not mistaken i spotted PocRoc at SS2 yesterday nite...then after dinner spotted him again at Federal Highway "Tiong" kao a Subaru until he turns into Subang...fuuhhh..fast machine!!!! Hehehehe:omg_smile: :X-:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
me tiong subaru....haha...GC8 racecraft issit..? my fren la that wan...all the way frm ss2-subang i tiong-ing him...lol

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
yesterday spotted alot cars with zth bomberman

in metropolitan college spotted the white vios u all talking bout and a purple colour satria promote,then spotted my fren's fren myvi in 15 subang last night,dunno is he a forumer here or not

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
huh? HKS[TRB-02]Evolution :
mind tell me who r u?
u mean ENG of black RX7 a.k.a KOTA GROUP OF COMPANIES's punya AH ENG the hamsap king?
LOLOL....i dare not lunch, dinner or yumcha with him la...he damn 9 terrible...always bring me to XXXXXXX....u know i know....LOL....

yeah the AH ENG from KOTA GROUP!! lolz ... i took his RX-7 ... =) so he bring me to XXXXXX and he said u supposed to be there as well ... lolz ended up u FFK (as usual) ... lolz ... the next time i come to ipoh i'll find u ok ... i am chris ... =) its nice meeting ya ... i went to Tan's workshop that day ... saw the other Supra as well ... if everything smooth ... AH ENG will come to kl and find me for his next ride ... think he cannot tahan already ... have to push him ... he cant make decision ... lolz ... cause u all always poison him ... 1 time 350Z,then Skyline,then Subaru ... lolz ... come with him lah ... i bring u all go to the XXXXX here ... lolz ... u know i know lah ... hahahahahahahaahaaa =P

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Spotted Black Satria BES XXXX(forgot the number) with ZTH sticker at PJ State near RHB Bank at around 3.40pm yesterday...

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Light on when VTEC open

I have a friend who used to drive an EK. Theres a light on the right on the dashboard which will on when the VTEC open. Any idea how to do this? Roughly how much will it cost and where can you get this done??? How about DIY-ing on a Mivec?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience