ZTH Car Spotted ... !

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
kazar...like u said; was heading back home....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
satria 95 , its been a while since that time we talked about all the char kueh tiaos.. haha ! ermm ... when i kena smoked by him he wasnt smoking ... maybe he had a big cuban ciggar b4 taht .....
phibitis,
Maybe he's smoking his own dick and he felt high and super horny, then he smoked you real bad... hehehe because he injected his NOS sperms into his car. hehehe

PockyRocky,
But I'm eating more fried kuay teow than dim sum. hehe

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
satria, wahahaha ... damn ....
serious got nos ?? dont sound like it eh ... dunno lar ...
char kueh teao, let's go to penang for CKT !!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
oi pocroc! lol saw u juz now man at ss2 when i turning out of systematic's inner road there u just went past in front of me before i turned out from the inner road ... wanted to chase up wan but i was leading another fren's car so didnt la...

if u noticed someone high beamed u before u turned right at the junction, that would be me WAHAHAHAHAAA chill ..

wa...yes ah... din really notice..hehe

was thinking of makan only....infront of the petrol station got one M5 parked,'T 8000' u saw anot

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
satria, wahahaha ... damn ....
serious got nos ?? dont sound like it eh ... dunno lar ...
char kueh teao, let's go to penang for CKT !!
I don't mind going to penang for fried kuay teow ar. I think the famous one is the 2 fat sisters fried kuay teow. Thing is, if I go penang, I wanna stay there 4 nights 5 days. I'm a photographer so I'm a slow walker. hahaha

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
spotted pocroc coming out of 1utama parking last night. I was highbeaming you from the back but buat tak tahu only........ini sure occupied with someone else in the car wan..sure not driving alone.

I finally got my satria back from the hospital already after one freaking month......can vroom vroom again.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wah...serious ah..tak tahu la...lolz...

damn blur, after work tired...i was alone in the car leh~ -.-'''

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
wa...yes ah... din really notice..hehe

was thinking of makan only....infront of the petrol station got one M5 parked,'T 8000' u saw anot

bro,that was a nice souped up 5 series with the M5 Kit ... its not a M5 ... =) like the transparent tail lights ... lolz ... u saw that car at ss2 that day? means i am at the same place as well ... didnt see u .. =)

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
HKS[TRB-02]Evolution;2135458 said:
bro,that was a nice souped up 5 series with the M5 Kit ... its not a M5 ... =) like the transparent tail lights ... lolz ... u saw that car at ss2 that day? means i am at the same place as well ... didnt see u .. =)

u alwiz fetch ur wife aka gf at ss2 geh mah ritezzzzzzzzz...ahhhahah...me no no stalker...just know....c whether u remember me o not .....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi every one...
can any one tell me is it a gear box rosak or clutch?
See i am using a satria 1.3... I was racing with some wira whan sudenly my car zzzzzzrrrrrrrtrtrtrtr.... Then my rpm goes to red cause the gear doesnt work anymore....
SO is it a gearbox?

But the scarry thing was there was a sharp corner coming in... Had to brake like hell... Scarry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience